Benjamin Dixon beefing with Briahna Gray over race vs class & identity politics

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Perplexed like a motherfukker

And to keep it a buck no one exploits black women like Koreans in the hair care industry.

This disengenous a$$hole is trying to make it seem like she's addressing black men as a whole, and not Obama and his "old white men in the way" bullshyt subliminal. Has nothing to do with hair care or black twitter gender wars, it's a shot at Obama, Hillary and shills like OP trying to make it seem like you should vote based on skin tone or gender rather than trust or policy. fukk anybody promoting falling for that okie doke AGAIN.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest problem I have with people calling out “white progressives” , which I disagree with anyway that it’s all white, but I’ll hypothetically assume it is for sake of argument. Is that for my whole life None of them called out “white democrats “ who actually enacted racist policies but now you wanna nit pick a movement that is for much more equality? Something doesn’t add up

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Biggest problem I have with people calling out “white progressives” , which I disagree with anyway that it’s all white, but I’ll hypothetically assume it is for sake of argument. Is that for my whole life None of them called out “white democrats “ who actually enacted racist policies but now you wanna nit pick a movement that is for much more equality? Something doesn’t add up
Hillary staying in the 2008 race because Obama might get killed no big deal. lol