Beninese professor at Princeton works to increase the number of African American economists

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt. Man is making real tangible changes and nobody here gives a fukk. Two pages and the shyt drops off completely.

But let some clown that writes on a TV show tweet akata tho, 25+ pages of stereotypes and finger pointing

Been noticed how many clowns there are on here, that's why I'm seldom on here anymore, I just like to get a quick glimpse of what folks are talking about and be out.

Too many people on here living for controversy and division.
You know negativity and controversy gets all the attention here.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What do we have here? A supposed “tether” working to provide opportunities to Black Americans at an Ivy League institution. Because it’s positive, I expect this thread to die quickly.

if only her were praising white women or shytting on black Americans his actions might gain more attention. We all know that greasy Mack daddy will ignore this, as will most supposed social media leaders.

smh

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Economics PhDs are the key. That pipeline should be made known to more black people. Can't have these cacs who don't know shyt about racial issues dictating "race-blind" economic policies.

Exactly

Rouse's confirmation process begins today.
Social-Graphics-BTT-Announcement-Cecilia-Rouse-1200x628-113020-v2.png

According to the White House website, the Council of Economic Advisers "is charged with providing the President objective economic advice on the formulation of both domestic and international economic policy. The Council bases its recommendations and analysis on economic research and empirical evidence, using the best data available to support the President in setting our nation's economic policy."