mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Sexual assault is reviewed on a race by race basis

I feel like it’s more based on looks.

A good looking famous dude can get away with almost anything. You probably wouldn’t be able to find a woman that would complain about being aggressively hit on by Leonardo DiCaprio. Short of forceful penetration he’d probably get a pass for just about anything.

Artie Lang on the other hand...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I feel like it’s more based on looks.

A good looking famous dude can get away with almost anything. You probably wouldn’t be able to find a woman that would complain about being aggressively hit on by Leonardo DiCaprio. Short of forceful penetration he’d probably get a pass for just about anything.

Artie Lang on the other hand...
To the girl, YES. But from an onlooker's perspective doesnt matter if he's handsome or not. No homo, but Tristan isn't an UGLY guy but he have this lil Cac hoe an innocent peck on the cheek and yes she might have gotten moist, but they chewed dude out for the longest after this.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
To the girl, YES. But from an onlooker's perspective doesnt matter if he's handsome or not. No homo, but Tristan isn't an UGLY guy but he have this lil Cac hoe an innocent peck on the cheek and yes she might have gotten moist, but they chewed dude out for the longest after this.

She didn’t mind because he’s young, rich and handsome. If the guy selling peanuts came up to her and did the same thing she’d think he was a creep and would call for help.

It’s a double standard.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@mastermind
When a fan tweeted that Affleck might as well have 'kept quiet,' another Twitter user wrote: 'He also grabbed Hilarie Burton's breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.'

The One Tree Hill Star then surprised the Twitter thread by interjecting with: 'I didn't forget.'

Read more: Hilarie Burton claims Ben Affleck groped her on TRL | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:mjgrin:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
A
She didn’t mind because he’s young, rich and handsome. If the guy selling peanuts came up to her and did the same thing she’d think he was a creep and would call for help.

It’s a double standard.
AGAIN, I repeat.....I am not talking about the individual to whom the affection is directed towards! I am talking about EVERYONE ELSE!