Beloved Sheriff "Big John" Williams killed by the son of another sheriff deputy over LOUD MUSIC

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dude probably wasn't in uniform & the youngin thought the sheriff was outa line to approach him

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Dude probably wasn't in uniform & the youngin thought the sheriff was outa line to approach him
That uniform wasn't going to stop him from getting shot. Punk ass wasn't going to take orders from a black man. Making Amerikkka Great Again.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I guess I'm just weird but if I was in charge of things once I figured out that a person was capable of reacting to another human - in a situation besides being attacked or truly threatened - by blasting directly to the face: I would just put that person to sleep the same day.

Like, if it was on cam and people saw it and it was clear that the person went from 0 to headshot in one second flat:

He wouldn't wake up the next morn. Just because: you can't have that kind of person among the same people. Given another 70 years of life this devil WILL attempt to kill over something meaningless in the future. So lets just settle it once you demonstrate that you're the kind of guy. Like putting down a dangerous dog.

But anyway. shyt is horrible. White people are inherently.