Belly was NOT a 2 hour music video....

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I’m conflicted with the ending. I know Tommy didn’t wanna be that feds nikka but how he let the minister finesse him out of not killing him? shyt was too easy

Sincere said it best

"You could never tell with this nikka, I mean Buns is my dog you know but this nikka it's hard to tell sometime. He can he can be ill when he wanna be"

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Sincere said it best

"You could never tell with this nikka, I mean Buns is my dog you know but this nikka it's hard to tell sometime. He can he can be ill when he wanna be"
I get it minister had compelling points. But correct me if I’m wrong but Tommy was on some jail release program where he had to do that or was going down for a minute. Movie should’ve either been longer, had a sequel, or better writing to tie the loose ends better.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I get it minister had compelling points. But correct me if I’m wrong but Tommy was on some jail release program where he had to do that or was going down for a minute. Movie should’ve either been longer, had a sequel, or better writing to tie the loose ends better.
Legend has it, they ran out of money. :stopitslime:

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Yeah he was but a lot if shyt didn't make sense in the movie breh :yeshrug:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he was but a lot if shyt didn't make sense in the movie breh :yeshrug:
Explain :laff: I saw earlier again this year but what were some plot holes for everyone? Thought it was self explanatory Tommy and knowledge had a plug through ox and Tommy fukked it up because he was one of those nikkas to be like that and nas was essentially playing as himself. Nas moves to Africa after getting shook by black and Tommy went down.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Explain :laff: I saw earlier again this year but what were some plot holes for everyone? Thought it was self explanatory Tommy and knowledge had a plug through ox and Tommy fukked it up because he was one of those nikkas to be like that and nas was essentially playing as himself. Nas moves to Africa after getting shook by black and Tommy went down.

You ain't lyin.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukk yall

*classic
tumblr_ni8bzqcstz1s2safbo1_500.gif
original.gif
200.gif
tumblr_ni8bzqcstz1s2safbo1_500.gif

tumblr_owj5u6mr2O1wzoysmo1_400.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That movie was fukking garbage, probably the worst hood movie ever. The intro scenes were amazing, went downhill after that with the shyt acting and awful storyline. Horrible movie.

Paid in Full though :wow: