Bellator 153: "A New Kingdom For An Old King" (Henderson/Koreshkov, Pitbull II/Corrales, and MVP)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Don't even know what to say about bendo that was a weird ass performance. Dude looked raggedy and clay guida like out there the Russian didn't really need to do much but use his size, reach and TDD

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Damn, thought the og mvp made the leap to bellator for a sec.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That MVP performance reminded me of some (pardon the blasphemy, lol)type of Anderson Silva performance....just a fukkery-laced mindfukk of a performance...

Drop the guy within the first 10 seconds of a fight....dancing around....hands down.....drops him again....ragdolls him to the ground...outgrapples the grappler....submits the grappler.....just some really WILD sh!t.....Ward vs. MVP would've been LIT....now it's just gonna still happen but be a stepping stone for Page.....I'm surprised Master Teacher didn't come in here waxing poetic about Page's performance. Koreshkov vs. Page in about a year could main event a ppv that does a decent 200-250,000 buyrate.

I had a bad feeling about Bendo's match beforehand...he got WHOOPED...he showed that he still has a good chin...he's durable overall...and he won't quit...dude was still competing admirably out there....Koreshkov just proved that he could hang in ufc's WW division...nothing more...Bendo will kick ass in Bellator's LW division...but I still think Will Brooks is the best fighter in the promotion...Ben ain't beating him a year from now, IMO.