inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give us grace,as black men our culture glorifies solving problems with violence. And we have adopted an ego based around not being p*ssy. Not to mention not learning our triggers through our astrology.

OP has the indifferent and unnaffected part down,but left out the "indifferent AND RIGHTEOUSLY unnaffected part". Pretending to not care can be a recipe for disaster. Righteous black men allow the spirit to move us. And the spirit understands 95% of issues dont deserve to be taken seriously. And most dont deserve you creating an issue behind. But theres always a time to react,and fist and feet can be valuable teaching tools:respect:
You kill me with that smilie every time :russ:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For real for real .

The need for closure and getting the last word are the worst reactions. They keep your attacker in power over you. Don't react and their words and actions cannot be weapons.

But do retaliate and don't show your next moves.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The only thing this doesn't work with is work life in my experience.

My work life is more unstable than a pregnant woman's emotions :pachaha: I have more problems at work than people who don't do shyt at work or have an attitude.

Those of us that are truly calm get painted antisocial, dismissive, rebellious, and all kinds of shyt because people are so used to a reaction, whether its aggression or being flustered and embarrassed

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
OP, you are correct, and its some ticked off individuals in here, just at the mention of the topic, lol

You learn this when dealing with narcissists, but it's called "Grey rocking", where you basically leave the aggressor to keep talking to themselves, you don't overreact, and eventually they learn they can't farm shytty vibes from you....emotional vampires.....if they can't get it from you, they will move around

On the next point y'all tryna make: beatings are reserved for those who can't stay in their own emotional lane, and fukk up badly enough to touch

You don't get a verbal checking at that point, cause that's all you actually wanted in the beginning.

You don't get what you want, lol

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My work life is more unstable than a pregnant woman's emotions :pachaha: I have more problems at work than people who don't do shyt at work or have an attitude.

Those of us that are truly calm get painted antisocial, dismissive, rebellious, and all kinds of shyt because people are so used to a reaction, whether its aggression or being flustered and embarrassed

Good point,some bosses hate if you act like you dont care if they fire you or not,and are unmoved by their threats,speeches and fear tactics:mjlol:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I had a Mech Lead last year cursed me out last year. South African CAC.
:skip:
Hes one of those “alpha”, talk shyt all day, lead by being loud type. He and I never had issues.

So the toolbox was a mess and he tries to blame me when he signs off on it everyday.
:mjlol:
He saw I wasn’t moved by his hissy fit, I stated the facts, and stood by my word.
:manny:
He ran off and started blaming somebody else. I told him about himself and his language towards me. He apologized, we dapped, I accepted and we moved on.
:ehh:
Imagine if we got into a shouting match. That’s exactly what he wanted. I’m not that guy.
:heh:
My Wife hates it. She wants me to be mad and emotional with her.
:pachaha:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

That's why your work and rep gotta be A-1, or you gotta be committed to walking on they ass....The a$$holes are gonna try and poke holes in your boat, when you don't uphold the current power dynamics