Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rastaman, I'm here to tell you Nino Brown says your services are no longer needed in the community. :myman:

That's how you kill somebody. Get up on the motherfukker and blam! Blow his brains all over the sidewalk, in broad daylight. :win:

Daps
Rastaman, I'm here to tell you Nino Brown says your services are no longer needed in the community. :myman:

That's how you kill somebody. Get up on the motherfukker and blam! Blow his brains all over the sidewalk, in broad daylight. :win:

:snoop: I just realized he made a face after he got popped in the head. WHat terrible acting lol

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
156665.jpg

These are so addictive. I just got into cornmeal porridge after not eating it for several years.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:comeon:

whole lotta hate for Black Americans in this thread

funny how You cats don't even live in the country you love so fukking much:duck:

you can rep where u are from without shytting on others

Thats what im saying. How you gonna sit here and try and talk bad about the country you spent your whole life living in and your fam ran away to? If being Jamaican is the shyt then why leave Jamaica?

nikkas claiming Jamiaca and never set foot on the island.

Daps
wasn't garvey unsuccessful in jamaica and that was part of the reason he came to the usa?

aa: 1
J: 0

and what is this
jamaican-ackee-and-saltfish-16.jpg

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
wasn't garvey unsuccessful in jamaica and that was part of the reason he came to the usa?

aa: 1
J: 0

Yea, he had some support there. The first UNIA branch was established there but a lot of folks basically gave him the :rudy:

Rastas reintroduced him to the masses though

Daps
this dude was talking like he sharing internet connection with kunta kinte in west africa

:dead:

I hope this thread isn't like a bunch of slaves arguing about who got the flyest chain
i'm reminded of reading about slaves bragging about who had the better master. i guess this is the modern day version of that
guilty-dog.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what im saying. How you gonna sit here and try and talk bad about the country you spent your whole life living in and your fam ran away to? If being Jamaican is the shyt then why leave Jamaica?

nikkas claiming Jamiaca and never set foot on the island.

Is this a joke? why do I sense hostility?:what:

Why is it so hard for brothers to get along?!