Being Impossible To Make A fukkin Layup Unless In Transition In 2K All Is Garbage

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Stop using the button and letting the CPU decide. Shot stick is the only way to play this game.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I feel you. You can damn near block a jumper and it will still green, if you drive at all without being a slasher with a defender in the paint (just standing there) and you will suffer.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is 2k20?

I'm still on 2k19

And what exactly do u mean by making layups in the half court?

Is that demigod glitch still on 2k19? I'd glitch that shyt. Got a center that's 93over, I wouldn't make him op, but definitely raise some stats:lolbron: I can make the ideal post scorer. 99 Fade, 99 Post Control, 90s dunking, 90s blocking, 80s midrange:ohhh:

My problem with NBA 2k20 is my center ain't dunking. Ole Boy got 94 Standing Dunk and Contact Finisher on HOF, yet I get bad layup animations under the rim.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Do you have layup timing on? If so you gotta get them greens breh. Otherwise you gotta do right layup for the situation. It also depends on badges. You're not going to be able to pull off a standard layup with a 2nd string PG on Rudy Gobert because he has the Intimidator badge which reduces shot %. But if you have someone like Kyrie or Steph they have badges that make them make layups with contact (Contact Finisher) and against taller people (Giant Slayer)
Yep.

What OP is sayin used to happen to me until I utilized my players better based on their attributes/badges. For instance, this does NOT happen with Isaiah Thomas (the original one) in MyTeam cause he has the "Contact Finisher" badge or whatever. So whenever I had McGrady or Grant Hill go to the hole they were gettin that shyt smacked away by random ass nikkas....but Isaiah will finish over anybody, and in heavy traffic.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes 2K20 and I mean how if a defender is there, no matter how great a finisher, they will miss to hands in the air and even players just standing there doing nothing. It's a broken and flawed system that 2K has had for a long fukkin time. I shouldn't shoot 35% on fukkin layups and shots in the paint with great finishers.

Great finishers have been irrelevant in 2K for about 3 years now.

Eh, I don’t agree. I be hop-step dunking and finishing all over cats in 2K

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do you have layup timing on? If so you gotta get them greens breh. Otherwise you gotta do right layup for the situation. It also depends on badges. You're not going to be able to pull off a standard layup with a 2nd string PG on Rudy Gobert because he has the Intimidator badge which reduces shot %. But if you have someone like Kyrie or Steph they have badges that make them make layups with contact (Contact Finisher) and against taller people (Giant Slayer)
What the hell did I just read?:mjlol:
I played the hell out of 2K as a teenager. This game has final fantasy 7 materia in it now? Joint sounds like Pokémon with a basketball thrown in the middle.