Being Impossible To Make A fukkin Layup Unless In Transition In 2K All Is Garbage

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It can be LeBron, Jordan, Wade, Iverson,Kyrie, no matter what, making layups in the half court is impossible. Good looks at the basket, misses cause a stationary defender or hands up for no fukkin reason.

fukk this game, you can't win at all playing a realistic style game smh.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This is 2k20?

I'm still on 2k19

And what exactly do u mean by making layups in the half court?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is 2k20?

I'm still on 2k19

And what exactly do u mean by making layups in the half court?
Yes 2K20 and I mean how if a defender is there, no matter how great a finisher, they will miss to hands in the air and even players just standing there doing nothing. It's a broken and flawed system that 2K has had for a long fukkin time. I shouldn't shoot 35% on fukkin layups and shots in the paint with great finishers.

Great finishers have been irrelevant in 2K for about 3 years now.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I stay dunking and finessing on nikkas with my myplayer.

It's all in the badges

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
For real. I know this is an issue in some versions of 2K but not 2K20. It all depends on the player tho. But as far as transition layups I haven't seen any issues.
Can u read, I said transition layups are fine for the most part. Greats miss every Layup in the half court. Euro, cradle, floater, contact, no contact. It's trash and unrealistic

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Can u read, I said transition layups are fine for the most part. Greats miss every Layup in the half court. Euro, cradle, floater, contact, no contact. It's trash and unrealistic

Do you have layup timing on? If so you gotta get them greens breh. Otherwise you gotta do right layup for the situation. It also depends on badges. You're not going to be able to pull off a standard layup with a 2nd string PG on Rudy Gobert because he has the Intimidator badge which reduces shot %. But if you have someone like Kyrie or Steph they have badges that make them make layups with contact (Contact Finisher) and against taller people (Giant Slayer)

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
Pro touch, contact finisher, and consistent finisher silver and gold helps all that shyt ijs