Being American Appreciation Thread

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a damn if this thread is ignorant, but as an Amurcan, I strive off knowing that we piss the rest of the world off because we don't give two fukks about them. We're held to a higher standard than EVERYONE else. Most people want to live here. Foreigners hate the fact that we're "arrogant", but guess what when I travel, i embrace that. People want to see us fail and yet, we continue to win

Come in here and post why you love being an American. There's a Canada discussion thread, why can't we have one here.

PS:I'm throwing all my Black Militant views out the bushes in this thread.

StatueLiberty.jpg

229px-AfricanAmericans1.png

MV5BMTY4MDU1MDM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTcxNTc5._V1._SY317_.jpg

:win:

:snoop: nikka stfu

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you should probably travel outside the country more often. yeah we've got it well here compared to most others; but we're still being shyt on in a real way. especially in our current economic state.

yAUrc.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
you should probably travel outside the country more often. yeah we've got it well here compared to most others; but we're still being shyt on in a real way. especially in our current economic state.

yAUrc.jpg
bruh, I done my fair share of traveling

this thread is an American appreciation thread. why can't be proud to be in America? It's only a problem when we show pride, but for everyone else, it "oh...look at the passion in there eyes"

as for that chart, who give a damn. Those Europhags still envy. We Da Best!:smugfavre:

Daps