Being American Appreciation Thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't give a damn if this thread is ignorant, but as an Amurcan, I strive off knowing that we piss the rest of the world off because we don't give two fukks about them. We're held to a higher standard than EVERYONE else. Most people want to live here. Foreigners hate the fact that we're "arrogant", but guess what when I travel, i embrace that. People want to see us fail and yet, we continue to win

Come in here and post why you love being an American. There's a Canada discussion thread, why can't we have one here.

PS:I'm throwing all my Black Militant views out the bushes in this thread.

StatueLiberty.jpg

229px-AfricanAmericans1.png

MV5BMTY4MDU1MDM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTcxNTc5._V1._SY317_.jpg

:win:

Daps
StatueLiberty.jpg

wasn't this statue supposed to be a black woman and they replaced it with a ww to please americans?

:pacspit: at this statue

you really should learn about america's influence on other countries to understand why people hate it so much. they want to escape poverty (that many times america helped create) not because america is so great.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nationalism is stupid..america would improve greatly if people stopped believing we're the best country in the world.

Being an Intelligent Human appreciation.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nationalism is stupid..america would improve greatly if people stopped believing we're the best country in the world.

Being an Intelligent Human appreciation.
nah

nationalism is only stupid when Americans are doing it. When it's other countries like Brazil, Puerto Rica and just about every other country, it's not a big deal, even though those other countries are way more extreme with there's. But when it comes to us, we're deemed as arrogant. Personally, I don't give a fukk if that's how they feel.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

You have so many legitimate things to be proud of and you are bragging about being arrogant and how other countries are jealous?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a damn if this thread is ignorant, but as an Amurcan, I strive off knowing that we piss the rest of the world off because we don't give two fukks about them. We're held to a higher standard than EVERYONE else. Most people want to live here. Foreigners hate the fact that we're "arrogant", but guess what when I travel, i embrace that. People want to see us fail and yet, we continue to win

Come in here and post why you love being an American. There's a Canada discussion thread, why can't we have one here.

PS:I'm throwing all my Black Militant views out the bushes in this thread.

StatueLiberty.jpg

229px-AfricanAmericans1.png

MV5BMTY4MDU1MDM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTcxNTc5._V1._SY317_.jpg

:win:

:deadrose: