Being a tow truck driver

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds good...you are going to wanna push 60 hours a week to get paid tho. where you stay? If it is a pretty big city you will be cool.

It's in virginia, newport news. And it's weekly pay so I'm hoping to really get paid and spare my life.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
It's in virginia, newport news. And it's weekly pay so I'm hoping to really get paid and spare my life.
My Aunt used to live in Hampton...:ohlawd:that fresh seafood...Nah but you gonna hustle there bruh...if you want spared make it work no matter what.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone have any tips on being a tow truck driver? "

yeah, don't get shot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Aunt used to live in Hampton...:ohlawd:that fresh seafood...Nah but you gonna hustle there bruh...if you want spared make it work no matter what.
thanks breh, this particular company has over 250 different neighborhoods so I'm hoping I can get a weekly pay check that is very good

I got

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
When u get out the truck to connect the car be ON POINT:
Bulletproof-Helmet.jpg

the-bulletsafe-bulletproof-vest-front-offset-view-3.jpg

POEGunman.jpg

Bulletproof the windows cuz they'll try to Chinx (:sadcam:) your truck as you pull off with their shyt. :beli: