🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ Being a parent in 2024 is absolute hell.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Nah shyt real. They told me talk to your child like they’re human not a baby lmaoooo should’ve goo goo and gah gah’d the first year 😂😂😂 daughter mouth smart as hell …she only three, but she be saying the shyt I say in situations the same way I would say it 😂

It be a lot of “:stopitslime::mjlol::mjcry::snoop::pachaha::gucci::ufdup::wtf::mjlol::dead:” all at the same time 😂

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it sounds awful

i'm sure raising a son is some amazing shyt, but i just don't know anyone with kids that i actually envy :dead:
This 2pac quote from his last recording session is gonna go down as one of the great wisdom quotes in recorded human history, up there with anything Confucius or whoever has ever said:

"No baby mama drama, n*gga miss me
Why plant seeds in a dirty b*tch waitin' to trick me? Not the life for me. Livin' carefree til I'm buried.
"

:wow:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Mom should tell her to start using the phone to find a job and earn her own damn chuck e cheese money
Imagining a lil kid wworking hard to wash dishes to be able to pay for themselves going to Chuck E Cheese. That should be an episode of something lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Just tell them they can’t go. :stopitslime:
and do what mines did.... door dash it.....

she got the shyt and went in her room..i was outside doing something...

. and had like 5 lil muhfukkas in my house.... they came one by one asking could they go play.....didn't think anything of it...

i would've never figured it out until she took paper towels and cups in her room...

then gone try and hide it when I come in the room....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and do what mines did.... door dash it.....

she got the shyt and went in her room..i was outside doing something...

. and had like 5 lil muhfukkas in my house.... they came one by one asking could they go play.....didn't think anything of it...

i would've never figured it out until she took paper towels and cups in her room...

then gone try and hide it when I come in the room....
Having kids is some wild shyt.

I got 6 of em, ages 3-19

Everyday is a new adventure :wow: