being a male and under 6'0 must blow. manlets mad?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
so basically you just :deadrose: yourself by admitting that you're a troll.

well im not a troll here. i just troll the misc because they are so easy. ive been on the misc for like 2 years ive been on sohh since like 06. i take sohh or in this case the coli more serious

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
well im not a troll here. i just troll the misc because they are so easy. ive been on the misc for like 2 years ive been on sohh since like 06. i take sohh or in this case the coli more serious

welp... good luck with all that.

:cheers:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
im just over 6'0 and am not tall by any means i mean in a pefect world i could use another inch or two but overall im fine with my height and its almost perfect. chicks love the 6'0 height im tall but not too tall. my body proportions are nice.

guys that are like 5'10 and below are shrimps. id hate to be that short. they also have it easier lifting because their short limbs fill in faster than most regular height guys

this forum needs to check the manlets. smh at having to worry if your girl is wearing heals because she will tower over you

yeah but i bet some manlet is fukking both of ya baby mommas and getting free meals with ya child support money:smugfavre:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don't mess with ANY woman who puts a height requirement before evn caring what kinda dude you are.

I'm about 6'0 1/2, but any woman who would pass up a GOOD man because he's 5'9 and go with a sorry dude who's 6'0 is not someoene you should deal with.