Being a grown man and not having an urge to play GTA 5 appreciation

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg
fukk the op, but this pic is the pefect pic to sonned ps stanleys when they try and shyt on "the cloud" :blessed: @Rekkapryde @ChrisDorner @Fatboi1 @Liquid @DexterMorgan :umad:

@PS4 this the perfect logo for them fukk boys

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
ps4 has cloud too but they are realistic with their plans for it. Xbox one getting 600x more powerful is a load of bull.
yea but yall clouds for streaming old ass games and lil game saves, our clouds for ded servers and 600+ ai, and doing shyt like forza do where i wont have to play against stupid ai again

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didnt even grab GTA but i can see the OP is a bytch

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
MS sure knows how to make suckaz fall for their PR bullshyt. :laff:

1758689.jpg

back in 06 and 07 everyone was hyping the cell too...

tech fans just love the prospect of untapped potential thats all...its not a playstation or xbox stan thing

back then it was the playstation brand taking the bad pr and playstation fans had to take the xbox beating it in sales early on and xbox getting the better exclusives in the beginning

it wasn't until mgs4 really that ps3 started to really pick up as far as being a viable system to be honest, it took them a few years to finally come out with exclusives that were graphically superior to what the xbox could do

i still say that xbox will have more games in beginning but then playstation will crush the buildings by the 3rd year in terms of game variety and exclusives...they just have more first party developers

i could be wrong of course and microsoft could start making sure they can go blow for blow later on in the console life cycle though...but sony will bring heat it just takes them a while to heat up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
back in 06 and 07 everyone was hyping the cell too...

tech fans just love the prospect of untapped potential thats all...its not a playstation or xbox stan thing

back then it was the playstation brand taking the bad pr and playstation fans had to take the xbox beating it in sales early on and xbox getting the better exclusives in the beginning

it wasn't until mgs4 really that ps3 started to really pick up as far as being a viable system to be honest, it took them a few years to finally come out with exclusives that were graphically superior to what the xbox could do

i still say that xbox will have more games in beginning but then playstation will crush the buildings by the 3rd year in terms of game variety and exclusives...they just have more first party developers

i could be wrong of course and microsoft could start making sure they can go blow for blow later on in the console life cycle though...but sony will bring heat it just takes them a while to heat up

The things MS is promising with this cloud nonsense are already present simply with dedicated servers. This buffoonery of the cloud making the xb1 600 percent more power is pure uncut bullshyt.

Both systems have the same core architecture. PS4 has a more superior setup with theirs. There is nothing to debate. Cloud isn't going to increase your graphics and is highly dependent on your connection. The increased AI isn't worth it for cloud processing. You're better off doing it wit the hardware. This whole cloud nonsense is just some MS PR shyt to push their Azure business (where they make CONSIDERABLY more money than the Xbox division).

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The things MS is promising with this cloud nonsense are already present simply with dedicated servers. This buffoonery of the cloud making the xb1 600 percent more power is pure uncut bullshyt.

Both systems have the same core architecture. PS4 has a more superior setup with theirs. There is nothing to debate. Cloud isn't going to increase your graphics and is highly dependent on your connection. The increased AI isn't worth it for cloud processing. You're better off doing it wit the hardware. This whole cloud nonsense is just some MS PR shyt to push their Azure business (where they make CONSIDERABLY more money than the Xbox division).

thats just the video game business, fans have gotten smarter since the whole blast processing days and the fx chip stuff. Companies are even careful with pre rendered trailers that look nothing like the game...man i remember e3 05 and the whole debate about the killzone 2 trailer being real or not...it wasn't

although the actual killzone 2 in some aspects came out better than that trailer

but fanboys are going to do their thing and want to believe marketing pr stuff

i'll be honest when i was gaming on pc briefly i remember going through different resolutions framerates on resident evil 5 and playing with high and medium settings and while there were differences if i sat there and looked at every aspect of it i never thought differences were enough to make the game bad as long as the frame rate was respectable...whether it was on medium or high graphics weren't a huge leap to me

so if a game is good the graphics difference won't be the ultimate deal breaker everyone makes it out to be...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't this the same prick that made a previous thread about grown men not playing video games? He must have some sort of underlying issues. Maybe some game designer stole his chick, or maybe he was robbed and raped while working at a game stop.

It's always something suspect about a supposedly straight man that obsesses over what other men do with their free time.

Last edited: