Being a Canadian citizen or permanent resident appreciiaion thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:ehh: Met some cool Canadians in Paris. They coulda gone thru my bag @ the Aloha hostel, while I was smashing old Frenchiegirl @ her apartment....They didnt tho. Came back the next morning to an empty room (cept for my bag), and an unopened bottle of wine. :lolbron:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:ehh: Met some cool Canadians in Paris. They coulda gone thru my bag @ the Aloha hostel, while I was smashing old Frenchiegirl @ her apartment....They didnt tho. Came back the next morning to an empty room (cept for my bag), and an unopened bottle of wine. :lolbron:

smh:smh:ratchet. you left with that didnt you

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Chrétien was the realest!!

and he kept it G.

EDIT: i just hope i'll remain a canadian citizen in the next 5 years. the separatists are starting to gain some steam off the whole tuition fees conflict...

If Quebec separates I'm moving. My tax money will never go to a country of Quebec. Outside of Montreal, the lower drinking age, and slutty women, Quebec ain't shyt.

:pacspit: on Pauline Marois and the Parti Quebecois.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

breh you ate well in spain..you stay talking about it..props

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
hey....it's made me hate my homeland....pretty inspiring shyt. I've lost 15 lbs since I came back. :ahh:

breh i got like 100 hrs of time off to use

im thinking of going to spain solo

what do i need to do to eat well of them females?
dress game will be top notch
money good
im 6'2 185...i should be good

what else? do i need to bring people with me?

:mindblown:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
hey....it's made me hate my homeland....pretty inspiring shyt. I've lost 15 lbs since I came back. :ahh:

How many Spaniard dudes had the :beli: face when you were scooping up Spanish broads? I here they are racist as hell over there.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

money good

Malc i love you breh but why you gotta lie to kick it.

The last somalian who was that big got outcasted to a cave in Baidoa and the locals give him a Goat per month tribute :usure:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Quebec separates I'm moving. My tax money will never go to a country of Quebec. Outside of Montreal, the lower drinking age, and slutty women, Quebec ain't shyt.

:pacspit: on Pauline Marois and the Parti Quebecois.
if quebec separates, i'm starting the Montreal Separatist party so that Montreal either becomes a sovreign state or re-enters canada.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc i love you breh but why you gotta lie to kick it.

The last somalian who was that big got outcasted to a cave in Baidoa and the locals give him a Goat per month tribute :usure:

i been beefing on protien shakes and creatine and goodlife for the last year and half breh :drool:

word to allah

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
How many Spaniard dudes had the :beli: face when you were scooping up Spanish broads? I here they are racist as hell over there.

Spanish guys are coo.....My host told me the only reason I was pulling in the salsa club is cuz I was "exotic"...he was a coo ass Cauc tho. Better than most here, at least. :youngsabo:

I used POF, to be honest....that's how I met Emawa of Paris. :king:

money good

I went solo, but I met a little British (too skinny for me to :eat:) sweetheart who kicked it w/ me.

Airbnb.com for the bed. You'll be good. Just talk to locals and they'll treat u good. Saw a bunch of Black dudes getting it in out there in the Born neighborhood.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Spanish guys are coo.....My host told me the only reason I was pulling in the salsa club is cuz I was "exotic"...he was a coo ass Cauc tho. Better than most here, at least. :youngsabo:

I used POF, to be honest....that's how I met Emawa of Paris. :king:

I went solo, but I met a little British (too skinny for me to :eat:) sweetheart who kicked it w/ me.

Airbnb.com for the bed. You'll be good. Just talk to locals and they'll treat u good. Saw a bunch of Black dudes getting it in out there in the Born neighborhood.

damn props for the link

ill check it out

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
really? whats the background story on this breh?

Vietnam War. My family had to flee. An uncle of mine chose Indonesia with his girlfriend at the time and he ended up getting traumatized in the refugee camps. Days without electricity, living in huts, poor sanitary conditions.