Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Lil nikkas please.

Born in 1987, had 2 :flabbynsick: brothers that put me on the piffery of them early 80's born nikkas, while I lived up the GOATness of being a jr. higschool nikka when Cash Money, No Limit, The Westcoast blew up again etc etc...

I mean I don't even know why I bother telling you lil nikkas why we 1987 kings won this hard :obama:

That 30 creeping up on me to fast though :merchant:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Almost everything culturally cool about black people in the last 30 years happened before these 90's crack babies could fully enjoy it.

MJ, Jordan, Tyson, Biggie, Pac, NWA, all these young fukks still talk about the golden eras of sports and music, have 90's avi's and shyt. Black culture got stale as fukk by the time them nikkas got old enough to enjoy it. All of the people that they grew up with were 70s-80s babies. Yall fukks literally have not contributed to black culture in since yall era has been of age :pacspit:

Aint nobody gonna be talking about kid ink and Chief keef 20+ years from now like they do pac n big, jay and nas etc :snoop:

+100

Tell em breh breh

Now let's see which nikkas RULE the rapgame at the moment...

Oh wait, KENDRICK AND DRAKE? Bu-bu...Them nikkas both born in 1987 (maybe Drizzy was 1986, same shyt though)...

WHO THE fukk do you lil nikkas even have. Sheesh

And let's not even get started on all these internet-hipster ass fakkit nikkas that worship ''THROWBACK'' shyt, is it Mike (anyone, Jordan/Jackson, RIDICCCULOUS) :mjpls:, to Pac&Big, or The Dips and G-Unit ruling this rap shyt, or maybe the Nelly and Ja Rule era?

We lived this shyt, y'all nikkas trying to second hand live it, because you know this bytch ass Twitter+Instagram era of yours SUCK ASS.

WE HAD - REAL LIFE, a bit of MSN Messenger, then later Myspace and early FB.

Oh how we won, salute to all the 1985-1988 nikkas in here, nikkaS WE MADE IT:blessed:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
+100

Tell em breh breh

Now let's see which nikkas RULE the rapgame at the moment...

Oh wait, KENDRICK AND DRAKE? Bu-bu...Them nikkas both born in 1987 (maybe Drizzy was 1986, same shyt though)...

WHO THE fukk do you lil nikkas even have. Sheesh

And let's not even get started on all these internet-hipster ass fakkit nikkas that worship ''THROWBACK'' shyt, is it Mike (anyone, Jordan/Jackson, RIDICCCULOUS) :mjpls:, to Pac&Big, or The Dips and G-Unit ruling this rap shyt, or maybe the Nelly and Ja Rule era?

We lived this shyt, y'all nikkas trying to second hand live it, because you know this bytch ass Twitter+Instagram era of yours SUCK ASS.

WE HAD - REAL LIFE, a bit of MSN Messenger, then later Myspace and early FB.

Oh how we won, salute to all the 1985-1988 nikkas in here, nikkaS WE MADE IT:blessed:

Remember that we haven't even gotten started yet. Remember that we're still quite young compared to yall, half of us are still teens. Most of yall 80s nikkas didn't even start to make a real impact until the mid-late 00s.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Angry Beavers!

Salute Your Shorts!

Are You Afraid of the Dark (the whole Snick lineup for real)

Eurekas Castle

Double Dare

Guts

Legends of the Hidden Temple

Nick had hella shows for a young nikka to cool out to

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up with internet and cell phone >>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Having an iPod built into my phone and not having to carry around a shyt load of CDs >>>>>> :ahh:

Being able to listen to any song I want at ANY time and not having to drop 10 dollars for a CD that might end up being wack>>>>>>> :ahh:

Using the internet for my homework >>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Being in another state and still being able to be in contact with my homies through Facebook and other social media >>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Laptops and Macbooks >>>>>>> :ahh:

High Definition TV >>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Being able to stay up all night with my homies and cause fukkery on Xbox Live all from the comfort of my room >>>>>>> :ahh:

DVRs >>>>>>>>> :ahh:

YouTube >>>>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Being able to watch ANY movie on the internet >>>>>>>>> :ahh:

Jesus Christ...
memes-old_lady-omg_20120326_1844776946.png

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg but now that I think about it the 2000s was so much superior to the 90s in damn near every aspect. :wow:

Brehs, I would NOT want to grow up in ANY other era. :wow:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
nikkas said Nick fell off in the early 90s:mjlol:

All That, Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Rocket Power, CatDog, etc would all like a word with you

fsdn.png
What's your age, breh?

Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Rocket Power, CatDog all aired in the late 90's breh.

Doug, Rugrats, Pete & Pete, My Brother and Me, Roundhouse, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute your Shorts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do? Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Hey Dude!, Ahh! Real Monsters? All of which originally aired from the early to mid 90's.

That's two different demographics, breh. People who grew up watching Nickelodeon from the early to mid 90's versus people who grew up watching nickelodeon from the late 90's to 00's.

As I said before most of the kids of the 90's who became teenagers in the 90's moved on to urban sitcoms completely. Like Smart Guy and the Wayan's Bros.

Anything aired on Nickelodeon after 1995 was garbage compared to its original lineup.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
please. :laff: you 90 babies busy trying to act like you experienced what us 80 babies witnessed in the 90s like ya'll us when you guys are just discovering that shyt in 2000 and beyond. this thread is pointless. i laugh when i hear kids born in 1992 try to tell me what 1991 was like talking about the la riots. how the fukk you remember that shyt when you were diapers. i dare any of you 90 babies to talk about the OJ car chase back in 1994 like you witnessed it on tv when it happened or the OJ trial. stick with casey anthony.

You're a fakkit though, who cares what you think? :mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Born in 88...the late 80s were the GOAT years :blessed:

We old and flabby but, everybody yall nikkas stan is from our era. Drake, Kendrick, ASAP, J Cole, Big Sean, DRose, KD, Westbrook, Kaepernick, Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Meek. All from 1986 to 1989 :blessed:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
'82

The only thing you got on us is technology.

You're dead wrong on cartoons and movies. :snoop: @ acting like Transformers, Thundercats, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles, etc. didnt exist. Disgusting.

And just look at the fakkit nature of you young buls today. 80% of these rappers, and 95% of these young buls you see in the streets, woulda got they jaws rocked in high school and hit with mad badyshots in the hallway, then drug and tossed in the girls bathroom. We woulda threw fruit at you ass pirates in the lunch room dog.

There will never be an era in hip hop like 90-96, 97 or so either. Comparing hearing 50 cent and Nelly to that shyt is disgusting :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
fsdn.png
What's your age, breh?

Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Rocket Power, CatDog all aired in the late 90's breh.

Doug, Rugrats, Pete & Pete, My Brother and Me, Roundhouse, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute your Shorts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do? Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Hey Dude!, Ahh! Real Monsters? All of which originally aired from the early to mid 90's.

That's two different demographics, breh. People who grew up watching Nickelodeon from the early to mid 90's versus people who grew up watching nickelodeon from the late 90's to 00's.

As I said before most of the kids of the 90's who became teenagers in the 90's moved on to urban sitcoms completely. Like Smart Guy and the Wayan's Bros.

Anything aired on Nickelodeon after 1995 was garbage compared to its original lineup.
Exactly, if Nicks best cartoons aired in the late 90s how would it have fallen off in the early 90s:what:, if you ask anybody their favorite nick cartoons growing up theyll tell u those cartoons that aired in the mid-late 90s, even though Rugrats debuted in the early 90s it aired new episodes until 2005 so dont u dare say nikkas aint grow up on that:mjpls:.. all the shows u named are wack compared to the shows we grew up on, youre the first person I ever heard say that Nick fell off in 1995.. the coli ladies and gentlemen:mjlol: