• no

Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
80s babies complain about every fukking thing.

fukk them.

yet a 90's baby made this thread :mjpls:

1982 :blessed:

what ya'll know about Garbage Pail kids, the peak of sports cards, POG's, them rappers trading cards, Transformers, GI Joe, hell countless fukking classic cartoons and toys. I can make a list to put you guys in shame

:camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
80s babies know their glory days are over :flabbynsick:
Be born in the 80s but brag about everything from the 90s brehs :childplease:

:what:

your shyt makes zero sense. Of course 80's babies gonna brag about the 90's cuz they were old enough to enjoy the GOLDEN era.

but still, we have more to brag about then 90's babies. I mean look at you guys, Eminem was the biggest thing in the 00's... :smh:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:what:

your shyt makes zero sense. Of course 80's babies gonna brag about the 90's cuz they were old enough to enjoy the GOLDEN era.

but still, we have more to brag about then 90's babies. I mean look at you guys, Eminem was the biggest thing in the 00's... :smh:
If you're from the east coast you'll know this was the best time for rap.
Dipset:blessed:
g unit:blessed:

semtex

:)
Daps
80s babies were 90s kids. U 90s pups missed the first Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Super Nintendo. ....hell most of u are probably just old enough to remember the Playstation and the N64 at the HEIGHT of their popularity.

I'll give yall props for being BORN in the GOAT decade, but y'all wasn't really old enough to experience it. I was 8 years old in 1990.....most of yall wasn't 8 in the year 2000. Y'all 90s babies grew up in the 2k
9 :mjpls:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Trap Rap :blessed: = TRASH
Pulling hoes from the comfort of your couch :blessed: = Zero game and shows lack of social skills and confidence of approaching a bytch in PERSON
Best Cartoons :blessed: = fukk outta here
Best Videogames :blessed: = True, but i guess evolution was the only good thing in this department
Best Clothes :blessed: = Wearing pink and tight pants is being the best? faq shyt
Dipset and Gunit :blessed: = aint shyt even compared to second tier rap groups from 90's

What did I do to deserve this? :to: = Your parents fukked up by squirting u out too late

:camby: