Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Having a 10 year head start on partying and gettin' them cheeks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 90's baby

Slip%20n%20Slide%20Beer%20Chug.gif

But that big 30 is creepin' up fast :noah:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
in this bytch, fukk everything else said :win:

we're more intelligent due to being raised with (decent speed :mjpls:) internet in our homes and coming up right alongside the exponential boom of technology, and now we're 21+ so we can fukk yall old nikkas' women when they wanna feel young again and get tired of watching Martin reruns on the couch with yall old ole 'I Reminisce' asses.

Next time you argue with your wife, and she storms out, just know that shes out robbin the cradle and trickin yalls joint account on a 90s baby's college tuition.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was born a year where I rememeber shyt from the mid 80s onwards and still young to this day......<<<<Tha winner. :king:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
in this bytch, fukk everything else said :win:

we're more intelligent due to being raised with (decent speed :mjpls:) internet in our homes and coming up right alongside the exponential boom of technology, and now we're 21+ so we can fukk yall old nikkas' women when they wanna feel young again and get tired of watching Martin reruns on the couch with yall old ole 'I Reminisce' asses.

Next time you argue with your wife, and she storms out, just know that shes out robbin the cradle and trickin yalls joint account on a 90s baby's college tuition.

:usure:

Them young tenders tho :shaq: Its good to be an 80s baby who looks young :blessed:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Voltron
He Man
GI Joe
Transformers
Pink Panther
80s pro wrestling (Hogan, Macho, Flair, Jake The Snake)
90s wrestling (nWo, Austin, Rock, Attitude Era)
White girls getting thick nationwide circa 99 ish
no Drake..no Wayne..no young money
We actually KNOWS WHY u all use that Larry Holmes smilie..u don't:yes:
Catchin Feelings..another Pac term little nyggas who are too young trying to use
no skinny jeans except on thick ass Black/Mexican/Puerto Rican/Mixed Asians
X Men fox show
Batman TAS
Simpsons
Seinfeld
Martin
Fresh Prince
New York Undercover
Street Fighter 2 taking over the world
Madden blowing up
Mario World
Tekken
Fatal Fury
Shinobi
Castlevania

We are the blueprint for u all dikk sucking fags who need to live with others to pay bills u can't pay on your own. Weak. Soft. Buttercup types. U got to be if Drake is your hero:evil:

Yup..we had real cartoons where cats were getting murked and shot at..these fukk bois had cartoons about family life..