Beige Phillip Show (Homage To Black Phillip Show)

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I remember this one had me :myman: and :laff: at the same time..

YouTube - Patrice O'Neal - Karate Class

it took me to long to get on to dude,I thought he wuz a c00n based off hearsay basically,hearin he wuz on fox news defending racist white people and wuz the token black guy on sum racist white guys show.....but when u look into it really he just wasn't a hypocrite....personally I'm not gon be cool with racist white people....but his belief wuz he's a racist so let them be racist...I only fuk wit racist black people like myself tho personally....after I saw Elephant In A Room one day I finally checked em out for real....that Elephant In The Room special is one of the greatest standups I've seeen ever...folks should check em out,u can think he a c00n goin in but hell probally change your mind once u see em shyttin on white people....its not a Robin/Howard stern situation like I thought it wuz.

the karate class thing had me like :ohhh: but it makes alot of sense

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i'm watching some of the comedians that have been on this show and black phillip and they're alot funnier on these shows than their stand-up. Harry is funny as hell on Beige but his stand-up from the clips i saw is just ok.
The Beige Phillip Show | The Cast

Some comedians don't have humor that can translate well to stand up comedy. There are a lot of funny people who are better in other mediums like tv, movies & radio but not that great at stand up. Probably catch flack but Mike Epps is one to me. His stand up isn't terrible but it just ain't all that funny to me. I ain't gonna front like I didn't laugh a time or two but he had me rolling in them Friday movies and Roscoe Jenkins.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was about to create a thread, dont sleep on this brehs

Haven't heard this in years, still powerful facts :wow:

She was still throwing shade and is aging fast

Say word, haven't listened yet. But she was pretty much ran through by the time Patrice scooped her and made her relevant :manny:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yo how long has Mara been gone and doing her own podcast? Was there bad blood or did she leave on bad terms with Dante and the crew??

morris

Superstar
Daps
I think it's only the archives the newer ones are free
Just came from the site. Everything since February of this year is archive too. Probably free for a month then archived.

Oh well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This podcast BEEN fell off especially once they start interviewing trannys and shyt :scusthov: , I just wanna know why Mara left and did her and Dante have a falling out.
Didn't she live in Cali pretty far from Dante and Harry?