Beige Phillip Show (Homage To Black Phillip Show)

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Dante Nero, Patrice's good homie from Black Phillip is keeping the series going for the fellas. Couple good episodes and Dante drops knowledge and further solidifies what patrice was teaching :preach: :lawd:

Couple principles all fellas should know
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQ3WGhWvt4"]First 10 Beige Phillip Principles - YouTube[/ame]

Download episodes here
The Beige Phillip Show hosted by Dante Nero

Good shyt so far, wish the homie Patrice was here to see the effect he has had :to:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
should have posted this in the arcadium. it's gonna get overlooked here.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Listened to all the episodes this week. shyt is deep and informative, i'd suggest everybody peep this shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
dude got deep. he was like a woman gets with you for everything you are then tries to change you into everything you're not and if she succeeds she'll leave you for a guy that is everything you were.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
with no Patrice this show is nowhere near as funny but its still insightful. Patrice had a lot of pain and frustration that he blended with humor these guys aren't like that as much they're more or less just getting into game.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since I checked the Black Phillip Show and got word of this, I've listened to every episode. This and the MMPodcast by Bill Burr are what I look forward to during the week.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gon be hard to live up to from the shyt I heard from patrice oneal y'all have posted on here....dude really wuz one of the greatest foward thinkers of our time when u look at how he could break shyt down complicated shyt in a simple way I've never thought about before..

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Gon be hard to live up to from the shyt I heard from patrice oneal y'all have posted on here....dude really wuz one of the greatest foward thinkers of our time when u look at how he could break shyt down complicated shyt in a simple way I've never thought about before..

his analogies were always on point.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his analogies were always on point.

I remember this one had me :myman: and :laff: at the same time..

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2rIj9A5qIM]YouTube - Patrice O'Neal - Karate Class[/ame]

it took me to long to get on to dude,I thought he wuz a c00n based off hearsay basically,hearin he wuz on fox news defending racist white people and wuz the token black guy on sum racist white guys show.....but when u look into it really he just wasn't a hypocrite....personally I'm not gon be cool with racist white people....but his belief wuz he's a racist so let them be racist...I only fuk wit racist black people like myself tho personally....after I saw Elephant In A Room one day I finally checked em out for real....that Elephant In The Room special is one of the greatest standups I've seeen ever...folks should check em out,u can think he a c00n goin in but hell probally change your mind once u see em shyttin on white people....its not a Robin/Howard stern situation like I thought it wuz.