Before all the c00ning and trolling, Stacey Dash was the goat in the 90's and 2000s

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sush an overstatement :hhh:

She wasn't even the finest in her most popular movie role.

Alicia Silverstone was the one
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Because she's never been that great looking,have no idea why you think she's smart. She was a lackluster actress and she needed somewhere to go cause she really never was anything special

She's ALWAYS been great looking. Shut up, bruh lol

She's definitely no bird brain, now just a troll who happens to be c00ning it up for a paycheck.

As far as her acting, yeah, she's never been a great or good actress however never horrible.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I remember the days when I'd have Mo Money on rerun just to keep looking at her, brehs :takedat:

Damn, things changed so much since then. I didn't really care much about her even before the c00nery surfaced. I just thought she was a hot chick from the 90's. Nothing more.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I can't figure out why she even resorted to that shyt. She's a smart woman with great looks, there's no need for her be c00ning and trolling it up. There's so many other ways to make money (reality tv, shytty tv guest appearances, co host of any of these talk shows, modeling etc) these days that there's no need for a woman to ever sell themselves out for attention.

I just want to stop the c00ning and trolling. I'll forgive her :mjcry:

That's why Black woman, White man relationships are harmful. The woman always adopts the man's outlook on life. So in this case, the black woman adopts the viewpoints of white supremacy and white conservatism.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Because she's never been that great looking,have no idea why you think she's smart. She was a lackluster actress and she needed somewhere to go cause she really never was anything special
you starting to give me jacksonville swaguar vibes of hating rosario dawson except with dash:russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
you starting to give me jacksonville swaguar vibes of hating rosario dawson except with dash:russ:
Who? :mindblown:
Although dash is a c00n,i'm just speaking how i feel.
This thread isnt about her being attractive or not. Dude said she was 90's-2000 goat and well she's far from it.