Been WHINING all a year for a second chance…Whiners/Eagles Official Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why while the lead is still 1? You expect more blitzing if they get up more?

shyt, I hope they get up more then, I'd prefer they blitz. I think that's what they were expecting.
Moreso because of clock management and down/distance situations. They are going to be happier with yall running and taking short yardage passes while they are up bigger than a score while in the 2nd half or later

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Moreso because of clock management and down/distance situations. They are going to be happier with yall running and taking short yardage passes while they are up bigger than a score while in the 2nd half or later

It's a one score game and we are a 2nd half team. Clock management isn't really a concern until the score balloons or it's ~8 minutes left in the 4th.

I have no clue what to expect x and O's wise, but I fully expect them to figure something out on both sides of the ball.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a one score game and we are a 2nd half team. Clock management isn't really a concern until the score balloons or it's ~8 minutes left in the 4th.

I have no clue what to expect x and O's wise, but I fully expect them to figure something out on both sides of the ball.

This 9er D with a lead is different....so is the O