Been a minute since we made a thread that made female posters mad

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

Any woman that runs away from this site is weak and doesn't need to be here anyway. Why would anyone take the opinions of an anonymous poster to heart? :heh:

Smh...its females (bytchnikkas too) be up in here typing and crying like

original.gif

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
**** please! :heh:

Any of the real ladies here would fall over a real nikka:ld:
Lol. And I suppose you're a "real nikka"? More reason to laugh at you. :smile:

The thread OP is referring to was made ONLY because the ladies were choosing their Top 10 and the leftovers got upset. :youngsabo:

Lmao. Makes a lot if sense now. The coli is home to some of the most sensitive men I've ever encountered.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Smh...its females (bytchnikkas too) be up in here typing and crying like

original.gif

:ld: I won't disagree with that statement, but I won't agree either. Most whining comes from the men here, but that's because they're the majority of posters.

I do agree that The Coli needs some type of fukkery again. Too bad I'm not messy enough to start some.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Any woman that runs away from this site is weak and doesn't need to be here anyway. Why would anyone take the opinions of an anonymous poster to heart? :heh:

EDIT: Any PERSON, man or woman. I need to correct myself.

I agree. Unfortunately for some it gets to be a bit much and they chuck duece :wow:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

EDIT: Any PERSON, man or woman. I need to correct myself.

I agree. Unfortunately for some it gets to be a bit much and they chuck duece :wow:

agree weak psychological process some folks have to keep it 100 alot of it is fed off of pride and ego. and if they are like this online imagine what they are like in real life.