Been a minute since we made a thread that made female posters mad

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
im talking about threads like the one that was grading female posters on their looks and they got offended to the point a couple nikkas came to their rescue.

Im not saying ya'l should make one :mjpls: because the mods and owners would not like this but the threads did numbers :scheme::whistle:

Too many simp threads...not enough fukkery...and this bytch nikka Chris Donner has got to be the worst poster

I miss dat hating nikka Esau=Evil, miss dat nikka havoc

:manny:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
im talking about threads like the one that was grading female posters on their looks and they got offended to the point a couple nikkas came to their rescue.

Im not saying ya'l should make one :mjpls: because the mods and owners would not like this but the threads did numbers :scheme::whistle:

Too many simp threads...not enough fukkery...and this bytch nikka Chris Donner has got to be the worst poster

link?:scheme:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:leon: Was this on coli??

Yea, coli.... if memory serves me correct bytches was crying in real life and scarred for life off how nikkas was being so mean. Lot of nikkas came to rescue :cape:

I aint got good search skills but the thread was epic imo

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yea, coli.... if memory serves me correct bytches was crying in real life and scarred for life off how nikkas was being so mean. Lot of nikkas came to rescue :cape:

I'ma make a new one.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I remember I got suspended in High School because we made a detailed Top 25 females ratings list and posted in the lunchroom. Hoes where outraged but everybody wanted to see where they were ranked and what grades they got....

I can't say I really support intentionally pissing off the few females we have on the Coli though. They get shytting on enough...

But I agree with you about that lame Chris Dorner

Geek

Pro
Daps

This internet thang isn't for everyone. :russ:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

And ya'll wonder why females leave the forum :snoop:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
And ya'll wonder why females leave the forum :snoop:

Any woman that runs away from this site is weak and doesn't need to be here anyway. Why would anyone take the opinions of an anonymous poster to heart? :heh:

EDIT: Any PERSON, man or woman. I need to correct myself.