Beedrill mollywhops Rattata

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
damn this some crazy ass video.

the comment section on the video tho :mjlol:

lol. some of these people in the comment section are feeling sorry for the mouse and are criticizing the person who filmed it for not helping him out. but if they were to see a mouse in thier home, they'll scream like a lil bytch and would want to kill it right away.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hit him with that blue magic.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The fight was closer than that biased snippet shows. What we don't see is that the mouse was winning the fight until the bees homies swarmed him. What we're seeing in the video is the second fight after he was already injured from being jumped -:hamster: Dead mouse's brother

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I didn't even know there was beef between those two animals. Seeing this gave me an idea. An unethical one tho. :hubie:

Gladiator: animal edition

My apologies to peta but I want to see battles like fox vs wolf, jaguar vs panther, spider vs scorpion, etc. Let's get some rumble in the jungle literally. :mjgrin:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I didn't even know there was beef between those two animals. Seeing this gave me an idea. An unethical one tho. :hubie:

Gladiator: animal edition

My apologies to peta but I want to see battles like fox vs wolf, jaguar vs panther, spider vs scorpion, etc. Let's get some rumble in the jungle literally. :mjgrin:
:mjlit:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That was interesting. Wasn't expecting the spider to last that long. Only chance was to mobilize the stinger and get the scorpion on its back. But that's hard to do with those pinchers and the vulnerability of the spiders weak legs. Sure it has multiple but breaking one off causes an imbalance in the spiders agility and speed. Spider should've bobbed and weaved and waited for the right spot to grab the stinger. Another thing that could've been damaging for the spider was if he did grab the stinger and the scorpion snapped it back and hurled him against the wall. I don't think the spider really had a chance.

And yet here we are giving analysis on an insect fight like if this were espn. :francis: