Bedroom talk

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
@Nelomaxwell

Lol, I put your ass on ignore. I thought @SweetDelightxx made this thread.

No- I;m not a lesbian you fool. All I;m saying is to take your time when it comes to a women nana. Not all of us are into that pound shyt.

Slow is better and try some lube like the ladies in this thread mentioned. Have you ever try any foreplay with your girl?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Nelomaxwell

Lol, I put your ass on ignore. I thought @SweetDelightxx made this thread.

No- I;m not a lesbian you fool. All I;m saying is to take your time when it comes to a women nana. Not all of us are into that pound shyt.

Slow is better and try some lube like the ladies in this thread mentioned. Have you ever try any foreplay with your girl?
Oh. No it was i. We do I try not to just go pounding in. I trace kisses along her body. From her neck down. Kiss her inner thighs before I eat her suck on her lips ect. I want her to be comfortable too. But maybe we need lube.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Hello all, I have some questions only the coli women can answer.

What do I do if my girl runs from the dikk in certain positions and tells me she's sore a lot afterwards or that I'm a little too big. Do we have to stop having sex?:damn:
Is there a lube I can use so she's not in so much pain? Help!!!:damn: @Phoenix_Knightly23 , @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm

Your dikk probably big, breh. She might not be wet enough...you fukks with foreplay, right?

Don't pound her shyt into oblivion...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Your dikk probably big, breh. She might not be wet enough...you fukks with foreplay, right?

Don't pound her shyt into oblivion...
I fukks with foreplay. I eat it kiss it suck it chew it. Finger it. I kiss her breasts her neck, earlobes and inner thighs I ask her what she likes.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Man dudes gotta learn to get your girl READY like dripping wet .

This. You have to get her wet before you insert your meat stick in the rabbit hole. Sometimes, you'll have to fore play for a while until she is wet.

Remember women bodies are different. We are turn on by different things. So it's very important to know what your partner likes from what they don't like.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This. You have to get her wet before you insert your meat stick in the rabbit hole. Sometimes, you'll have to fore play for a while until she is wet.

Remember women bodies are different. We are turn on by different things. So it's very important to know what your partner likes from what they don't like.
Yeah I ask her what she likes. I'm apparently the first guy who ask what makes her feel good and encourages her to tell me what she enjoys.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I had this problem with my ex. Lube will be your best friend.

This is one we used
220.jpg

And try not to hit her cervix. That is not fun and a very painful experience.
Fellas really need to stop that cervix shyt, it's so painful and they do it on purpose.