Bedroom talk

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hello all, I have some questions only the coli women can answer.

What do I do if my girl runs from the dikk in certain positions and tells me she's sore a lot afterwards or that I'm a little too big. Do we have to stop having sex?:damn:
Is there a lube I can use so she's not in so much pain? Help!!!:damn: @Phoenix_Knightly23 , @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Hello all, I have some questions only the coli women can answer.

What do I do if my girl runs from the dikk in certain positions and tells me she's sore a lot afterwards or that I'm a little too big. Do we have to stop having sex?:damn:
Is there a lube I can use so she's not in so much pain? Help!!!:damn: @Phoenix_Knightly23 , @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm

Lol um... I don't know so much as lube because I've never included anything into the bedroom (no kind of sex toys, vibrators, lube, etc) though I am open to it :manny:

Anyways, to answer your question, soreness can come from rough sex. The most rounds I did in a day wasssssssssssssss.. 5? I think it was 5 or 4, can't remember but it wasn't until the last I couldn't do anymore because it was fairly rough, which is what I like but I ended up with the nana being sore. I didn't do anything for like 3 days after that. :whew:

Just switch it up, be more gentle. You don't got to stop sex completely just for that :stopitslime: y'all guys just be forgetting that besides the breast, the nana is the most sensitive part of the female body. That's why I never understand when nikkahs be like "ima beat it up like a baseball bat," like :stopitslime: nikkah, that will hurt and will not be enjoyable.

As far as running from certain positions, it happens. Think of the inside of the female nana as a tunnel that soon has a dead end wall. Certain positions, ya ass gonna be banging against that wall and that shyt hurt. An example I can use is when I'm on top. I use to tell my ex to don't thrust up as I'm riding because it's like I'm bouncing down while he's banging up. That crap be abit painful :mjcry: same goes from doing back shots. I'm throwing back as you slamming forward, it hits that wall again. Ya girl just got to find a comfortable posture. Spreading the legs abit helps :yeshrug:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
"ima beat it up like a baseball bat," like :stopitslime: nikkah, that will hurt and will not be enjoyable.

This is 100% true.

My ex-boyfriend (first boyfriend that I lost my V-card to) used to be aggressive like a Lion and my nana ( lol nana) hurt for a week. After that- I went straight to the gym and do some Kegels. :snoop:

Most men don't know how to please women. I was reading @ThiefyPoo sex thread and she made solid points on how to please a woman. :whew:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is 100% true.

My ex-boyfriend (first boyfriend that I lost my V-card to) used to be aggressive like a Lion and my nana ( lol nana) hurt for a week. After that- I went straight to the gym and do some Kegels. :snoop:

Most men don't know how to please women. I was reading @ThiefyPoo sex thread and she made solid points on how to please a woman. :whew:
So you're Cosnidering lesbiaism. Good for you.

Lol um... I don't know so much as lube because I've never included anything into the bedroom (no kind of sex toys, vibrators, lube, etc) though I am open to it :manny:

Anyways, to answer your question, soreness can come from rough sex. The most rounds I did in a day wasssssssssssssss.. 5? I think it was 5 or 4, can't remember but it wasn't until the last I couldn't do anymore because it was fairly rough, which is what I like but I ended up with the nana being sore. I didn't do anything for like 3 days after that. :whew:

Just switch it up, be more gentle. You don't got to stop sex completely just for that :stopitslime: y'all guys just be forgetting that besides the breast, the nana is the most sensitive part of the female body. That's why I never understand when nikkahs be like "ima beat it up like a baseball bat," like :stopitslime: nikkah, that will hurt and will not be enjoyable.

As far as running from certain positions, it happens. Think of the inside of the female nana as a tunnel that soon has a dead end wall. Certain positions, ya ass gonna be banging against that wall and that shyt hurt. An example I can use is when I'm on top. I use to tell my ex to don't thrust up as I'm riding because it's like I'm bouncing down while he's banging up. That crap be abit painful :mjcry: same goes from doing back shots. I'm throwing back as you slamming forward, it hits that wall again. Ya girl just got to find a comfortable posture. Spreading the legs abit helps :yeshrug:
Ah I get it. The running kinda annoys me. And im not that rough. She says im bigger than she's used to. Should I only insert half my dikk?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had this problem with my ex. Lube will be your best friend.

This is one we used
220.jpg

And try not to hit her cervix. That is not fun and a very painful experience.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I've heard astroglide is great, we don't use it though.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is 100% true.

They don't want to take advice men think fukking like a rabbit is cool :francis: