Becky sharing her interracial experience

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
cosign its annoying when someone in this country who gets every benefit of being white tries to claim they aren't white to attempt to look cool.
Aren't you the same idiot that said Louis C.K isn't white? :rudy:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't see why people like to trip on who someone else is dating :why:.

I will say tho, I can't stand when people date a specific other race exclusively (nothing wrong with that) but then feel the need to put that other race on a pedastal and trash people their same color, and they change the way the act and talk. That sh!t comes off as phony and corny, and I can't stand to be around them. Black dudes that talk with ZERO bass in their voice who worship Beckys, white dudes and girls that wear "urban" clothing and act like a stereotypical version of a hip-hop artist :wow: :snoop:

Everytime I see a wiggah, or a bliggah (black version of a wigger), I'm like :beli:. It's not the way the talk or act, it's their whole racial apologist / kiss-a$$ vibe that makes me want to hit people and shoot kittens :birdman:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm not white white... I'm actually Pollish"

As if the word "white strictly equals "american Englosaxon" :beli:

She talks about ignorance yet the first thing she says is ignorant. I stopped watching after that statement.

For you clones out there that seem to get this confused

Europeans = WHITE
Spaniards = WHITE
Italians = WHITE. Dont get it twisted

Jews, you forgot the jews too :skip:

semtex

:)
Daps
cant watch this..dumb broad says "like" every 10 words
2rmkvx4.jpg

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYf49Iy8TdY"]Interracial Dating, Southern Yankees, and illegals - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am beginning to develop a serious annoyance with people with that "I only date a certain skin color" mentality...

I can't NEVER be in a committed relationship with a woman who says she only dates people of my race...

There is just something off putting about this train of thought...