Beavis and Butt-Head’ Movie Headed to Paramount+ in 2022, Mike Judge Says

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Beavis and Butthead can get away with so many revivals since it’s commentary on current pop culture. The 2010 run was actually pretty decent.
Really fukked with that. Mike judge says ratings weren’t the issue. MTV just couldn’t find a place for it as they kept going. Damn shame.

Daps
the whole first page of this forum is nostalgia....remakes & shows that take place in the 90s.....pitiful.....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the whole first page of this forum is nostalgia....remakes & shows that take place in the 90s.....pitiful.....
Thats how it works in every generation. it's not a new phenomenon. Our parents had shyt from their childhood remade when they were the target audience too. They still getting new King Kong and Godzilla movies today. Planet of the Apes, and their parents was getting remake after remake of old crime films and mafia movies.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

That and the going down episode

beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I always hated their show but watched it anyways for some reason. just sitting there like :gucci: the whole time but coming back every episode.

I imagine the movie will also be trash, but i'm finna watch that shyt too.

I think i laughed like 3 times watching that shyt but kept on watching it every time it came on.

Make it make sense brehs