Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe (June 23, 2022 on Paramount+)

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
I watched this the other day. I thought the space stuff in the beginning dragged a bit, but
once they made it to the modern world, it picked up.
Not the best movie ever but it was a solid watch. I'm just glad we got more B&B in 2022, honestly.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I watched this the other day. I thought the space stuff in the beginning dragged a bit, but
Not the best movie ever but it was a solid watch. I'm just glad we got more B&B in 2022, honestly.
This is where I'm at. didn't expect anything and I got a few laughs out of it and there was some fan service/cameos there (great cornholio, todd, daria). There's close to zero appeal to modern viewers who didnt grow up on the show in the first place.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I enjoyed it. I watched all two new seasons first so I knew what to expect. Watching it cold Turkey, it takes time to get used to watching two dumbasses and focusing more on intricacies than overall actions.

Hilarious how they always find away not to get any ass even when it's a layup. They were smarter in this movie than they were in both seasons of the TV show. Still stuck on stupid for the most part. Smart Beavis is the star. Goes to show you Smart Beavis with his IQ pushed to below average and his EQ pushed to the max, he's just much better at showing his emotions and he catches subtleties much better whereas even Smart Butthead doesn't which is why he's horrendous with women to an extreme degree. Plus he has no filter or tact. Add that his character is maxed out with undesirable traits and I can't imagine a single woman that would be interested.