Beautiful news anchor with some BIG OLE TIDDIEs

Daps
Breh... :wow:
I kid you not. I was up late last night googling her cause I saw her in this video

Nxgga that shot of her at the beginning of the video had your boy in a chokehold. They didn't say her name in the video so I had to go to the 13 news website to find her :whew:

I thought about making a thread but at the last minute I stopped myself cause I wanted to keep this one to myself. :wow: damn you

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I kid you not. I was up late last night googling her cause I saw her in this video

Nxgga that shot of her at the beginning of the video had your boy in a chokehold. They didn't say her name in the video so I had to go to the 13 news website to find her :whew:

I thought about making a thread but at the last minute I stopped myself cause I wanted to keep this one to myself. :wow: damn you

She got some cannons:takedat:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:damn:

unfortunately for her, unles she's presenting in a trench coat, no matter what she wears wont help
sucks for her
:noah:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
MESHOF2_o.png

MESHOFS_o.png