Beautiful news anchor with some BIG OLE TIDDIEs

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:picard: Breh these modern day anchors are wild different. We grew up on these jawns:

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Rudy Giuliani was watching this like RAW AND REGRET

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Square biz :dead: . Like these gen z brehs watching the weather with dikks in hands, while we was struggling with these jawns:

attachment-lisa-thomas-laury.jpg

Low key pouch rub to some Another Bad Creation albums tho :ehh:
Had to go on a leap of faith that there was something about Kaity Tong worth investigating, but didn't have much to go on cuz all she wore was turtlenecks

Come to find out,

kaity-tong-6cef793f-9067-4c9a-ba17-2f5add419ad-resize-750.jpeg

Trust in your instincts :yes:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Had to go on a leap of faith that there was something about Kaity Tong worth investigating, but didn't have much to go on cuz all she wore was turtlenecks

Come to find out,

kaity-tong-6cef793f-9067-4c9a-ba17-2f5add419ad-resize-750.jpeg

Trust in your instincts :yes:

:wow: I'm speaking it in existence a "Anchor thread" either in JBO or TLR, either way its got to be done.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh... :wow:
I kid you not. I was up late last night googling her cause I saw her in this video

Nxgga that shot of her at the beginning of the video had your boy in a chokehold. They didn't say her name in the video so I had to go to the 13 news website to find her :whew:

I thought about making a thread but at the last minute I stopped myself cause I wanted to keep this one to myself. :wow: damn you

You could’ve just googled Melissa don or ABC news Los Angeles… :mjlol:

Daps
Breh... :wow:
I kid you not. I was up late last night googling her cause I saw her in this video

Nxgga that shot of her at the beginning of the video had your boy in a chokehold. They didn't say her name in the video so I had to go to the 13 news website to find her :whew:

I thought about making a thread but at the last minute I stopped myself cause I wanted to keep this one to myself. :wow: damn you

Most of their videos be under 1000 views but this one got 178k views in 24 hours :laff:

I wonder if they've figured out why yet :wow: