Beautiful Mulatto Pawg Tisha Campbell look-a-like Air6 oh and if you a fake militant fukk You :pacspit:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is your best one yet.

and you know it's great when you got @Buckeye Fever seal of approval! :myman:

@DrexlersFade you've made it!:obama:

DelightfulWeeAidi-size_restricted.gif

R.519edcef6f1bc5fdc7cdfbe4de588b44

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the fact that you can find a pretty girl on IG and an erome link right after isn’t a good thing :francis:
just a glimpse into the world we live in.

you'd be surprised what the avg chick is into these days

sex work is getting mainstream...
and its not all online so there is no way you can find proof if youre dating a chick that has done things.

#GMB

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
I agree with breh who said it's a damn shame that this woman is butt naked on the internet. This stuff is affecting us... and not for the better.

This is why dudes is into getting their anus played with, cause regular stuff don't even get you off no more. Like @Big Boda said, back in the 90s when naked folks wasn't everywhere, we was ready to go and get busy just off seeing some cleavage and that would get us off.

I remember watching a bikini episode of a popular show when I was in my early teens and being that turned on from seeing women in bikinis that I busted :laff: this was back when I was a virgin but still...

Just laying eyes on a pretty woman and her showing some skin would have us going crazy. Now we need to see more butthole, see how her p*ssy lips look and examine her nipples to get turned on.

It's sick, man. These hoes are ruining men and don't even realize it. Everything in moderation. Too much of a good thing has ALWAYS been bad.

And like breh said, hell yeah I clicked the links. But I was disappointed cause she's just another vapid bird thot like the rest of them.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I agree with breh who said it's a damn shame that this woman is butt naked on the internet. This stuff is affecting us... and not for the better.

This is why dudes is into getting their anus played with, cause regular stuff don't even get you off no more. Like @Big Boda said, back in the 90s when naked folks wasn't everywhere, we was ready to go and get busy just off seeing some cleavage and that would get us off.

I remember watching a bikini episode of a popular show when I was in my early teens and being that turned on from seeing women in bikinis that I busted :laff: this was back when I was a virgin but still...

Just laying eyes on a pretty woman and her showing some skin would have us going crazy. Now we need to see more butthole, see how her p*ssy lips look and examine her nipples to get turned on.

It's sick, man. These hoes are ruining men and don't even realize it. Everything in moderation. Too much of a good thing has ALWAYS been bad.

And like breh said, hell yeah I clicked the links. But I was disappointed cause she's just another vapid bird thot like the rest of them.
I remember thinking Nelly’s hot in here video was an x-rated film. I was like “ARE THEY REALLY TAKING OFF THEIR SHIRTS?!” :lupe: Man I remember when I was young getting firm with a chick just standing in front of me :deadrose:

It ain’t healthy for us at all and numbing our minds.