Beats or AirPods?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
lol, breh, you paid $150 five years ago, you got your money's worth. let them go or just have two pair, leave them at the office or something. i always have a couple pair of headphones so it's nothing new for me. my jaybirds will likely just stay in the gym bag, as backup while the beats become the day to day (take em with me to work and whatnot)/workout go-to's.
Lmao gotta save dat bread, they perfect too, but them new joints, I gotta get one of em.

:banderas:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The new powerbeats pro have 9 hour battery life, 5 mins of charge = 1.5 hour life, sweat and water resistant

airpods die hella fast, aren’t sweat and water resistant, hard to stay in your ear when active, etc.

for the gym, theres no competition. Airpods are leisure time while the beats are for the gym.

I have both, and that’s how I use them

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jabra elite active 65t's have been my go-to since they dropped last Summer.

I think the new airpods finally might have caught up to them possibly but they kill all other wireless headphones before them (check their specs if you need evidence)

I'm excited to get the new 75t's hopefully this weekend.
I got the Jabra...good sound quality & stay in while working out. I want to try the Under Armour joints.

Beats & Pods a no go as I like discreet

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The new powerbeats pro have 9 hour battery life, 5 mins of charge = 1.5 hour life, sweat and water resistant

airpods die hella fast, aren’t sweat and water resistant, hard to stay in your ear when active, etc.

for the gym, theres no competition. Airpods are leisure time while the beats are for the gym.

I have both, and that’s how I use them
this is why I’m copping the airport pros although I have the Powerbeat pros. Nothing beats the airpod for outside of the gym convenience.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not loving the beats, they don’t seem to fit in my ears well so pair that with their lack of noise canceling, I’m hearing too much ambient noise and not enough music. Might return these and try the jabra’s

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Not loving the beats, they don’t seem to fit in my ears well so pair that with their lack of noise canceling, I’m hearing too much ambient noise and not enough music. Might return these and try the jabra’s
Thanks for letting know. Which jabras and why do you pick those over any other headphones?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m thinking of getting the pros and getting a cheaper pair for the gym. Don’t know why I never thought of that.

:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pros are my first AirPods, and I can’t leave the house without em now :wow: especially for the gym. I don’t think I would like that behind the ear shyt for long, and the pods almost feel like they aren’t in my ears after a while.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The pros are my first AirPods, and I can’t leave the house without em now :wow: especially for the gym. I don’t think I would like that behind the ear shyt for long, and the pods almost feel like they aren’t in my ears after a while.
They stay in your ears well? How u think they’ll do for ball? Just shooting around, running n shyt. I think they’re sweat resistant too if I believe.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They stay in your ears well? How u think they’ll do for ball? Just shooting around, running n shyt. I think they’re sweat resistant too if I believe.

That's exactly what I do. Workout, do some cycling and some jogging, then shoot around. They fit my ears perfectly by default, but they have a larger and smaller ear tip as well. Every once in a while my right ear slightly loses seal and I have to adjust it real quick, but it never feels like it's about to fall out. I might try the larger one just to see.

I never messed with them before because earpods never worked for my ear, so I didn't have faith in AirPods either, but I think that new tip makes a world of difference

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
v moda crossfades... theyre over the ear head phones. sound great, built great with a lifetime no questions asked warranty.

I was wearing them shyts in the steam room / sauna damn near daily after working out and sweating profusely, for years and they still replaced em when they broke down :heh:

keep in mind, steam / heat / sweat will break down anything over time and ive been thru plenty of other cans, these are the best to me.