Bearded brehette shares her struggles

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
A lotta Folks missed the message . She says a lot of "FEMININE men " holla at her... she's being nice...she means a lot of GAY men ..

She's a natural born female, but just like with the transgender women, the guys who are interested in dating them are GAY! they are NOT the same as the guys who want to date regular women...

:francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She probably has hair all between her buttcheeks and on her a$$hole.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
y0rKLK3.png

1635961370333.png

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s not religious. she doesn’t shave as a way to show society there are different types of women

I’ve heard her say it. Her reason has nothing to do with religion.
I'm glad she gets to live out how she wants. That said, you can't have everything, and literally having a gold-standard beard men would love to have (I fall in that category) is a recipe for not having a man. She can show society that there are different types of women, and society is showing her that they ain't touching it. Unless she gets one of those feminine men she wants. These are NOT the same things, but if I began openly crossdressing, I can't also complain that I don't attract the partners I want. I have made myself a niche novelty at best and a fetish or incel at worst.