beard gang I have a question

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I'm growing my beard out brehs, what should I use to shampoo it and condition it with, I have slight beard dandruff so I started washing my beard with Head and Shoulders.

Also what's a good beard moisturizer to use ?

I'm Black btw

all input appreciated

That's not it :francis:

I was my face with soap and water then apply my beard oil while my beard still damp. Mix a little bit Tea Tree oil with the carrier oil of choice (grapeseed and jojoba is good for me in the summer months. Winter I add Black Castor oil) to take care of the beard druff.

Regular shampoo gonna dry your beard out crazy

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Use Nivea beard shampoo and then a beard oil during the day. Coconut oil at night. Good luck, b.

Edit: My shyt is mad patchy under the chin. :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I use beard shampoo and beard softener in the shower

beard oil and balm outside.. I either brush or pic it out while it’s still wet. Beard care is important. The idea is to have it where a comb can slide right through it with minimal effort. Before I knew how to take care of my beard, I would comb it and it sounded like somebody eating chips lol. Keep it as moisturized as possible. I wash it every couple days.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
What people are calling beard dandruff could just be buildup from the product you're using.

IT could be too much product, could be you're mixing two or more products that dont play well together and thus the formation of little white flakes and your bears, or hair for that matter

if in fact you do some how have beard dandruff, Use Sulfur 8 products, and a good mositurizer and sealant combo...non of the weird chemical shyt either

simple shyt like Shea Butter in its raw form

81wOweDxFHL._SX679_.jpg

It should look like this when you open it up

il_340x270.1046421238_iimc.jpg

and you will also want to blend it into a smooth cream or pudding texture using Tea Tree Oil or any of the other oils that's available at the beauty supply store.

It's literally all you need.

If you have underlying skin issues than book an appointment with a dermatologist and/or cop you some hair skin and nail vitamins which is basically a cocktail of folic acid, b-vitamins, and maybe E Vitamins.. and take them religiously

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I wet my beard hit it with the leave in conditioner, comb it then apply castor oil, comb and brush again, and I slick it down with the edge control and brush it.

I do a gentle exfoliation every night to wash that stuff out with a manual or electric silicone scrubber

I have a 4c beard this is the best way I can minimize shrinkage and knots

4b23337c-2164-429d-ab36-ef8df57e7deb.27082654c5b1e62e77e5a30b68c2fed5.jpeg

618wlUIRgQL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

71sSZlvvUpL.jpg