beard gang I have a question

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm growing my beard out brehs, what should I use to shampoo it and condition it with, I have slight beard dandruff so I started washing my beard with Head and Shoulders.

Also what's a good beard moisturizer to use ?

I'm Black btw

all input appreciated

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t use shampoo or conditioner. I usesome beard balm and some white shyt (no homo) that’s moisturizer. shyt it might be conditioner. I don’t know breh. I just don’t be putting shampoo and shyt on my beard. That shyt called head and shoulders, not beard and shoulders, feel me. Now these hoes will have you using 17 products on your beard. But they low key be knowing what to do. Chicks always be telling me I need to use this and that but I don’t be listening. I know this wasn’t no help, I just wanted to talk about my beard.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm growing my beard out brehs, what should I use to shampoo it and condition it with, I have slight beard dandruff so I started washing my beard with Head and Shoulders.

Also what's a good beard moisturizer to use ?

I'm Black btw

all input appreciated
Beard dandruff??? I didn’t think that was possible. I’ve had a beard for over a decade

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I just wash with soap and water and I get compliments on it. Sometimes I use beard oil.

nikkaz really doing full beard care routines and shyt? :huhldup:

yes, I had saw a beard thread before but couldn't find it

I don’t use shampoo or conditioner. I usesome beard balm and some white shyt (no homo) that’s moisturizer. shyt it might be conditioner. I don’t know breh. I just don’t be putting shampoo and shyt on my beard. That shyt called head and shoulders, not beard and shoulders, feel me. Now these hoes will have you using 17 products on your beard. But they low key be knowing what to do. Chicks always be telling me I need to use this and that but I don’t be listening. I know this wasn’t no help, I just wanted to talk about my beard.

LMAO

i use vinegar to rinse it out.
no water or products, just vinegar and let it air dry.

vinegar...really or you just joking

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facial scrub, seven potions shampoo, dry it out a bit but not all the way, oil, comb, butter, brush

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
TBC2021_AdvancedBeard-GrowthKit_shadow-_1_1_38308d32-a720-4821-9389-120dd8b2086e_2048x.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
vinegar...really or you just joking

i go through about 15 gallons of vinegar a month.
i use it for body/hair, household cleaning, mopping, windows, bathroom, etc.
i also use it as detergent for clothing, dishes, mouthwash, hand sanitizer and a bunch of other shyt that i don't feel comfortable discussing here.
dm me is you are wanna know more.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Get actual beard wash and conditioner. Cremo has some good products. I wash and oil my beard every morning and night. The ladies love it :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You got beard dandruff breh?? :dahell: :mjlol:

You probably just got a dirty beard and dry skin

so you need to oil the skin under your beard. Washing too much will actually dry out the skin and make the flakes worse.

Use a conditioner to “wash” it daily. Only use a shampoo when it’s actually dirty.

Use sweet almond oil and make sure you massage it down to your skin, not just the beard hair.