Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Shower, use only beard wash and beard conditioner. When you finish leave the beard slightly damp and put beard oil. Wait 5 minutes for the oil to absorb then add beard butter.

These are black owned beard product companies with great stuff:
Uncle Donnie’s Grooming Co.

Fetti Says Beard Care Products – Beard Health is Beard Wealth (He's my boy, out in Brooklyn and does free shipping if you live in NY)
ll

I have some spots where my hair doesn’t grow , will this kit help ? I already have another beard balm .

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
ll

I have some spots where my hair doesn’t grow , will this kit help ? I already have another beard balm .
Honestly if anyone tells you beard oil will help with filling in patchy areas they are lying. Sorry, all I can recommend is you drink more water, take biotin, and vitamin d. And if that doesnt help look into Minoxidil/rogaine. That will 100% fill in the patches on your face, but just research the side effects first so you know what you are getting into. They are all temporary side effects and they will go away when you stop using it, but I imagine chest tightness, heart palpitations, and shortness of breath is not something anyone wants to have during this pandemic.