Things are bigger than my cats
7d946784-9fb3-4c23-9e49-aaa3765520c6_text.gif

but seriously, a groundhog ain't nothin but an overgrown squirrel

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If the bear is not aggressively approaching you, you can literally chill with them and toss them a few snacks. It is HIGHLY unlikely they will attack you. They would most likely post up with you for a lil bit then take off when they get bored.

I woulda just sat there and relaxed with bear breh. Them nikkas cool ASF.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I got some giant groundhogs Living under my porch :dahell:

Things are bigger than my cats
Did my mom's yard yesterday and it's a big ass hole in her backyard next to the house and all the rocks that are lined around the house were moved backwards. This mfer was trying to find a good spot to dig around the whole perimeter of the house.

Properly damage, 2nd amendment rights:hubie: I advise you do the same

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If the bear is not aggressively approaching you, you can literally chill with them and toss them a few snacks. It is HIGHLY unlikely they will attack you. They would most likely post up with you for a lil bit then take off when they get bored.

I woulda just sat there and relaxed with bear breh. Them nikkas cool ASF.​
8ukd72.gif

As weird as that may sound to most, until you experience a setting in which these loveably blubbery b*stards are as common as house pets, one would think this is wishful thinking, but they really are chill as fukk in very comfortable/sociable settings. Had the pleasure to kick it with bears in both Alaska and Finland back when I was knee deep in Mushrooms and other hallucinogens heavy.
It also helps that the kept ones are fed judiciously, so you aren't in any ''immediate'' danger of being bitten on as a snack. They're dangerously comfortable too. Like overweight dogs and just as playful, which is something you gotta watch out for.​

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
8ukd72.gif

As weird as that may sound to most, until you experience a setting in which these loveably blubbery b*stards are as common as house pets, one would think this is wishful thinking, but they really are chill as fukk in very comfortable/sociable settings. Had the pleasure to kick it with bears in both Alaska and Finland back when I was knee deep in Mushrooms and other hallucinogens heavy.
It also helps that the kept ones are fed judiciously, so you aren't in any ''immediate'' danger of being bitten on as a snack. They're dangerously comfortable too. Like overweight dogs and just as playful, which is something you gotta watch out for.​
Hell yeah. We figured this out the first time we got an Air BnB in Gatlinburg Tennessee. We were like 30 deep all outside and a whole beat family pulled up to chill. Mother and 3 cubs. The mother wasn't even super protective of her cubs, they were wrestling right in front of us while the mama bear was looking like:beli:

They chilled around us for like 30 minutes, we fed them some ribs and they were as amazed at us as we were at them.

Even shyt like this right here happens a lot