The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
guys need to stop acting amazed and star struck at these females

a lot of us are worth way more than their temporary good looks that will be gone in 3-5 years due to becoming over weight or drinking partying and drugs

we age better and usually have higher paying jobs

its all about perspective and stop acting so thirsty folks

Yep.

I've had chicks who look bad as shyt and who always going out ask ME for money...like...wtf happened to your rent money? :dahell:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
This is so sad modern males need tutorials on how to do something we've been doing from the beginning of mankind.

It's even more sad that laws and social norms have been imposed in stripping a man of what makes a man feel like...imagine this...a man!

The constant bombardment of media vaginizing men into what is deemed to be "equal" to be women. But are we truly equal when we were the ones in charge for like...ever?? :wtf:

How do I lose my virginity?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
You guys need video tutorials about approaching girls :why:?

Your male relatives never taught you about getting girls?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
guys need to stop acting amazed and star struck at these females

a lot of us are worth way more than their temporary good looks
that will be gone in 3-5 years due to becoming over weight or drinking partying and drugs

we age better and usually have higher paying jobs

its all about perspective and stop acting so thirsty folks
:lawd:

I'm keep trying to tell these dudes but they not listening. These dudes are looking at these girls like they are prizes that they have no shot in winning. No girl should be a prize to you. Putting these girls on pedestals like they super powers or some shyt. Dudes be working they whole lives just to get an approval from a female. :rudy: They human just like us. shyt.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You guys need video tutorials about approaching girls :why:?

Your male relatives never taught you about getting girls?

No. :lupe:

:lawd:

I'm keep trying to tell these dudes but they not listening. These dudes are looking at these girls like they are prizes that they have no shot in winning. No girl should be a prize to you. Putting these girls on pedestals like they super powers or some shyt. Dudes be working they whole lives just to get an approval from a female. :rudy: They human just like us. shyt.

I don't put girls on a pedestal. I have the opposite problem where I don't give a shyt about any female interaction. You get me? When my friends see a hot bish they like :lawd: and I'm just like :ehh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No. :lupe:

I don't put girls on a pedestal. I have the opposite problem where I don't give a shyt about any female interaction. You get me? When my friends see a hot bish they like :lawd: and I'm just like :ehh:
Nothing wrong with that. The problem is, these dudes think these women are some gods or some shyt. These women actually think they shyt don't stink and you owe them your mothers life just to talk to them....:laff: bytch please!!

I'm sure @No_bammer_weed wouldn't agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That whole channel defines white privilege. He's kissing/hugging men/women, stealing phones, and mean mugging folks with impunity. Blacks get the police called on them for less, some even get kilt :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
That whole channel defines white privilege. He's kissing/hugging men/women, stealing phones, and mean mugging folks with impunity. Blacks get the police called on them for less, some even get kilt :mjpls:

I watch all this guys vids :noah:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caaacs have it way too easy. They can literally pick any woman they want granted they arent socially awkward and at least halfway groomed.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is so sad modern males need tutorials on how to do something we've been doing from the beginning of mankind.

It's even more sad that laws and social norms have been imposed in stripping a man of what makes a man feel like...imagine this...a man!

The constant bombardment of media vaginizing men into what is deemed to be "equal" to be women. But are we truly equal when we were the ones in charge for like...ever?? :wtf:

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif