Be Real, tho. 30 Rock was a modern GOAT series.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:whoo:

6 seasons worth of an amazing story line. It was funny as hell and created by a woman. Amazing cast of characters and jokes running longer than a nose without vitamin C. the social commentary was classic (especially when it came to gay and how black people are portrayed in the media). the list goes on and on, tbh. kenneth alone is platinum threadworthy. if you didn't like this show, i'm pretty sure you're an idiot.

:to: that it's over. that's the only reason i ran thru the whole series again. i guess it's back to kung fu movies for me.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

6 seasons worth of an amazing story line. It was funny as hell and created by a woman. Amazing cast of characters and jokes running longer than a nose without vitamin C. the social commentary was classic (especially when it came to gay and how black people are portrayed in the media). the list goes on and on, tbh. kenneth alone is platinum threadworthy. if you didn't like this show, i'm pretty sure you're an idiot.

:to: that it's over. that's the only reason i ran thru the whole series again. i guess it's back to kung fu movies for me.
Kenneth was a terrible character and was way overused. He was like a poor mans Dwight. they should have really scaled back his screen time.

As far as the show, it was really funny for the first few seasons but it fell off hard. Alot of the jokes towards the end seemed forced, and it seemed like the cast wasnt even trying half the time. Alec Baldwyn and Tina Fey carried the rest of them for the last few seasons.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
39-jay-z-ehhh.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think I saw five minutes of it once and made sure never to watch it ever again.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
wow...so nikkas didn't catch on to simple shyt like judah friedlander's hats, tracy as the cosmic fool, or all the other running jokes. liz lemon's recurring BF's, skewed homphobia, and love of food were hilarious. did y'all not understand this or did you just not find it amusing?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow...so nikkas didn't catch on to simple shyt like judah friedlander's hats, tracy as the cosmic fool, or all the other running jokes. liz lemon's recurring BF's, skewed homphobia, and love of food were hilarious. did y'all not understand this or did you just not find it amusing?
Yeah most of that shyt was just not amusing

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It never really hooked me like The Office or Parks & Rec, but it was a great show.

This is an ALL-TIME classic sitcom scene though....

Show was best when it was dealing with Jack and Liz storyline....the others often went a little too absurd for me :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
I'm a cac, and I got all the jokes. It definitely had it's moments, but GOAT??? I think not.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It did have some great recurring characters though...Dot Com, Jack's secretary, Dennis (fukking beeper salesman :dead:)