Be prepared for months and months of PPV main event sqaush title matches...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It's a great thing if he really does have a monster reign and they constantly bring up the "part time wrestler" stuff. If Trips comes out tonight and throws down the gauntlet for somebody to step up it'll make a new star.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I think they could play off him not being there with wrestlers scared to wrestle him. Keep Cena off TV for a while or just be noticeably beat up and loses matches because of it. Have wrestlers scared to put their careers on the line because Brock will just injure him. They don't need the belt to the Main Event of every PPV. It's too bad they don't give a shyt about the mid-card belts but I don't think people would mind a ladder match between Ambrose/Rollins for the MITB as a main event.

Brock will be a good champ just off the fact that whoever beats him will be over huge. I have a bad feeling this is just building to Cena getting the win back but I'd love to see him hold on to the belt until D-Bry gets back. I think that's the biggest match they can do right now and for the next few years. Bryan/Brock

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think they could play off him not being there with wrestlers scared to wrestle him. Keep Cena off TV for a while or just be noticeably beat up and loses matches because of it. Have wrestlers scared to put their careers on the line because Brock will just injure him. They don't need the belt to the Main Event of every PPV. It's too bad they don't give a shyt about the mid-card belts but I don't think people would mind a ladder match between Ambrose/Rollins for the MITB as a main event.

Brock will be a good champ just off the fact that whoever beats him will be over huge. I have a bad feeling this is just building to Cena getting the win back but I'd love to see him hold on to the belt until D-Bry gets back. I think that's the biggest match they can do right now and for the next few years. Bryan/Brock

Unless a heel is next to fight Brock, no one should be THAT scared of fighting him. There's no need to bury someone like that. It's like when they have 1 wrestler run a gauntlet or beat someone up while the whole roster watched on the stage. Stop making your talent look like scared bytches.

If Sheamus gets a shot, I don't want him to be scared. I want him to be the "Irish Warrior" or whatever the fukk his gimmick is and try to go toe to toe with Brock. Only to get destroyed in the end. There's much more to gain by making your wrestlers look like they have heart even though they lose than making them go :whoa: and look like shyt.

Daps
Hey they don't build stars...so how can I get mad at watching one of the more entertaining wrestlers ever put in work?

Hopefully he squashes everybody while tossing out adlibs like a motherfukker:russ:

I'm down with this too, just take it out of the main event, I'm not tryna watch 6 months of ppvs that close in squashes

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm down with this too, just take it out of the main event, I'm not tryna watch 6 months of ppvs that close in squashes

It was refreshing to see them go that route and surprising. I'd keep in the main event just because the moment when he gets that challenge will be a mixture of :wow: and :banderas:

They have real potential here for a great buildup to a returning Daniel Bryan. Throwing all the stuff out about real ness of the fight and such(It's wrestling...it's not a real fight) there is no better story here than DB coming back to get the belt off Brock Lesnar who is just destroying everybody.

I don't even see them honestly keeping the belt on Lesnar tho last night seemed odd:yeshrug:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Has any top face ever got squashed like that before? Hulk in the red and yellow never took a clean loss like that even when he lost to Brock there was some interference, the Rock might have on his last days against Goldberg and Brock, I don't recall Austin taking a squash in his days either

My prediction is this is Cena's Dark Knight Rises broken back moment he should take some time off to signify how much the loss affected him

and yes the only way Brock works is as an unstoppable monster, he has a face you love to hate and the look of terror ...so if Super Cena fell there is no hope for anybody on the roster...fantastic decision on the E's part because if Brock just lost he has no appeal anymore...like when they had him lose to HHH a few years ago

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does every Brock match really need to be a squash match from here on out? Can't this just be an isolated incident? Isn't that what made it special?

Brock can still win his matches clean without squashing the entire match. Like if his next challengers were say... Sheamus... or Batista... or whoever.... can't they still have a competitive match but Brock just dominates for like the last 5 minutes or so? Doesn't that give off the same effect? That Brock is someone that can't be beat?

Just cause the Broncos beat the Pats 41-7.... doesn't mean that every game against the Broncos from that point is a gonna be guaranteed blowout.

Daps
It was refreshing to see them go that route and surprising. I'd keep in the main event just because the moment when he gets that challenge will be a mixture of :wow: and :banderas:

They have real potential here for a great buildup to a returning Daniel Bryan. Throwing all the stuff out about real ness of the fight and such(It's wrestling...it's not a real fight) there is no better story here than DB coming back to get the belt off Brock Lesnar who is just destroying everybody.

I don't even see them honestly keeping the belt on Lesnar tho last night seemed odd:yeshrug:

I can see a Lesnar holding the title hostage reign, and Heyman being his placeholder and a once a month mandatory title match.

The idea of Bryan returning @ RR to challenge him is the big match they can have, Bryan still loses but is the first guy to actually give him somewhat of a fight. And then we eventually get the obvious Lesnar/Reigns WM main event.

Because they simply cannot do Reigns/Lesnar without having Bryan get his chance at the belt, or else people will be wanting Bryan in that main event spot again in 2015.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Has Brock actually wrestled since he's been back r just beat'em up with some suplexes though?

Dudes done strictly the MMA style since he's got back, he's worlds more entertaining in ring now than his first run. He was/is a great wrestler but I never saw this much of a bully personality from him in 02-04