Be prepared for months and months of PPV main event sqaush title matches...

Daps
Let's be real here.

Lesnar just beat Taker @ WM and absolutely squashed John Cena for the title.

Do you think the E will let anyone have anything near a competitive match with him?

WWE needs to be smart and not make the WHC the main event of ppv's for a few months, because as cool as this was tonight, when Lesnar is doing the same and worse to guys uppder mid card guys, it wont be a good way to close shows.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah, it can be done in an entertaining way. Even though Brock should look dominant, he doesn't need to control 95% of his matches. You can have a gimmick match and use weapons to try to even things up (perfect fit for Ambrose), or have Lesnar be too cocky and be caught off guard for a while before recovering and winning a match.

If Samoa Joe could do it, sure as hell Brock can.

Daps
Nah, it can be done in an entertaining way. Even though Brock should look dominant, he doesn't need to control 95% of his matches. You can have a gimmick match and use weapons to try to even things up (perfect fit for Ambrose), or have Lesnar be too cocky and be caught off guard for a while before recovering and winning a match.

If Samoa Joe could do it, sure as hell Brock can.

He dominated Taker and Cena, it makes zero sense for anyone to stand a fighting chance against this guy at this point.

Cesaro can't beat RVD, we're going to put him against Brock in a competitive match? Not a chance.

Reigns, a zero time champ, a young buck in the game, he has no business challenging this monster.

I literally think the only guy who should put up any fight would be Daniel Bryan just due to the fact that he beat Cena at last SS and he won the WHC at WM30. But even he should get dominated too.

Like I said, we're in for a long string of pretty boring matches by design. Maybe they should just pair him with great sellers to make him even look stronger

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He dominated Taker and Cena, it makes zero sense for anyone to stand a fighting chance against this guy at this point.

Cesaro can't beat RVD, we're going to put him against Brock in a competitive match? Not a chance.

Reigns, a zero time champ, a young buck in the game, he has no business challenging this monster.

I literally think the only guy who should put up any fight would be Daniel Bryan just due to the fact that he beat Cena at last SS and he won the WHC at WM30. But even he should get dominated too.

Like I said, we're in for a long string of pretty boring matches by design. Maybe they should just pair him with great sellers to make him even look stronger

Did you even read my post? Brock is known for losing interest in stuff very quickly, you can work matches around that before he just says "fukk it" and destroy whoever is challenging him. He doesn't lose shyt by "just" dominating 60% of a match, he still comes out looking like an unbeatable beast.

You can also work the Punk/Joe angle of "go long so he gets tired". Of course a 60 minute match is out of the question. But Cesaro can work a 20 minute slow paced match against Lesnar and make it look interesting before he gets pummeled and beaten. There's tons of ways of working around Brock's dominance.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps

We're gonna have to bring in the big guns now. That's right, we're going to bring in, a 61 year old man with a metal pipe in his back, better known to us all as HULK HOGAN!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think it would be cool for the sake of being different and unpredictable and playing up to Paul being snobbish.

If Brock just went on a streak of dominating then just giving up the belt cuz he's bored and doesn't feel no one is comp to him. Then let him go about his way and build up a new champ and for months like Paul did with hyping Brock ending the streak, hype how Brock was bored with being so great (and why be there if not a man in the E can give him a proper challenge while continuing to brag about Brock's dominance). Have him do that till say Mania season where Brock just destroy the champ or whomever in his way on a non wrestling segment, have him demand a match with said champ at Mania.

Do more of a build and hopefully if said guy does have the momentum and has proven himself worthy then have him go over Brock in a huge special drama filled match. (However if dude ain't working out, have Brock SUMMERSLAM dude)

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
We're gonna have to bring in the big guns now. That's right, we're going to bring in, a 61 year old man with a metal pipe in his back, better known to us all as HULK HOGAN!!!!!!!!!
IT'S A SPACE AGE, 3D PRINTED, NOBEL PRIZE WINNING META-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTED FROM CARBON FIBER NANO-TUBES, MEAN GENE!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
dapping your own jokes now :autism:
Wasnt a joke and I aint that breh
2rp5tfp.jpg