Be Honest: will you buy the next gen GTAV?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
depends on what the "enhanced" means. cuz the short clip they showed, shows ZERO enhancements. I bought it twice already, and I don't mind playing it on PS4. at least the last time, they only charged me $20 for the upgrade. but at $70......hell naw.

It's literally the same bullshyt with an extra $10!!! And no story DLC!!!!:laff::deadrose: I swear if clowns buy this bullshyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so I'm reading about this, and they say that gta v online is a free upgrade for the first 3 months on PS5.

and I haven't played the campaign version since I beat it in like 2013, so it looks like I'll be getting the online upgrade for free.

:feedme:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let see if people throw a hissy fit over GTAV charging for upgrades for a 3 gen year old game with no noticeable upgrades

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukk GTA V....Just no :camby: I'm beyond tired of this game. 'Better' graphics and a few tweaks just doesn't cut it. This isn't 2016. It doesn't even look any different than the PS4 version.

GTA 6 or else Rockstar can forever bounce.

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I will

I understand ppl are upset but I am hype :blessed:

bc I sold my ps a little bit after it came out and didn't start gaming heavy again till last year

I only remember getting up to the part where you play as the dad and we were about to do some robbery

Been holding off on this ever since I heard about the ps5 remaster so basically will be playing the entire game, dlc and online completely fresh

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I will

bc I sold my ps a little bit after it came out and didn't start gaming heavy again till last year

I only remember getting up to the part where you play as the dad and we were about to do some robbery

Been holding off on this ever since I heard about the ps5 remaster so basically will be playing the entire game, dlc and online completely fresh

You wasting ya money!!!:mindblown: for a game YOU ALREADY PLAYED ITS THE SAME DAMNED THING IT MAKES NO DAMNED SENSE!!!:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will

makes sense if you barely started it :ehh:

you gonna get wrecked online tho…you gonna be coming in at level 1-2 fresh as hell with ppl with wild high level numbers who been playing this shyt all 8 years :lolbron: