Be Honest: who’s the lamest X-Men?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta go with Warren Worthington III, AKA Angel.

His number one ability is a basic ability 8/10 x-men just already have in addition to other powers. They had to try to make him interesting in the 80’s by turning him blue, giving him metal wings and making him more edgy. Then his entire storyline since has just been a fluctuation his archangel persona and his regular Angel persona. He sucks as both a character and a super hero.

I’m reading the x-men thread and the fact that he’s barely been brought up even after the Apocalypse reveal is telling.

angel-evolution-herc-vol-1-3-variant.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Wolverine

He's a 5'2, socially awkward, emotional and physical midget. Everyone on the team let's him have his outbursts because they know how fragile he actually is. I only realized how lame he was after I became an adult and the X-men films had to go out of their way to make him the centerpiece.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I stopped watching xmen-97 to rewatch the OG series...Jubilee is pointless. Fireworks dont even do damage, they just distract the bad guy for 5 seconds long enough for a real x-men to help her.
She was really just a conduit for 90s kids to be able to relate to a character

She's intentionally shallow, I don't mind it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Came in to say Angel

Even when they try to make him dope with that 4 horseman shyt it falls flat

I don't know if we consider Toad to be an X-Man or brotherhood mutant but he's 2nd

Everyone from the brotherhood is kinda cringe. Easy to see why Magneto was so quick to drop them for the x-men

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
She was really just a conduit for 90s kids to be able to relate to a character

She's intentionally shallow, I don't mind it
they could've made her a lil bit more powered up breh...she be shooting at the Sentinels and they just :mjlol:
Then Rogue gotta come fly in on some "im coming suggah"

she gets too much screen time :camby:

Imo forge

His power is inventing and building shyt? Reed richards , hank pym and tony starks do that much better without a mutant gene

Didnt Forge invent the time machine that Cable and Bishop use? and then he was smashing Storm :ehh: ...that gives him some cool points.