Be honest fellas, would you knead this dough?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:dwillhuh:

No disrespect, but for those of you into the larger than average mate, what do you find appealing about them physically? Nothing to do with personality, or any of that. Or is personality the main reason?
KX4DYlzP.gif

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch would be bad if she wasn't obese :mjgrin:

Prob gon be dead by 40 if she don't quit :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

No disrespect, but for those of you into the larger than average mate, what do you find appealing about them physically? Nothing to do with personality, or any of that. Or is personality the main reason?
phat titties and phat ass. If I'm horny enough and a chick ain't outright disgusting but she got impecabble titties and a phat ass, and that ass look so good bent over shiiit. I'm all for it :steviej:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean, shyt I mean . . .whoa . . I mean . . okay . . .well . . .god is good. . .I mean the internet . . . social . . .media really has changed . . .the game . . .that's good . . . I respect all woman getting it out here . . .I just hope shes healthy? is that possible to be that size in be healthy? :dwillhuh: I know moderately obese people live 3.1 times longer than average sized people but she might be above moderate obesity :dwillhuh:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Depends on the scenario, if we somehow found ourselves in the same crib and her fat is just laying there then yes I'd pipe -because I'm not a faque

If she claim to know me after tho :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I mean, shyt I mean . . .whoa . . I mean . . okay . . .well . . .god is good. . .I mean the internet . . . social . . .media really has changed . . .the game . . .that's good . . . I respect all woman getting it out here . . .I just hope shes healthy? is that possible to be that size in be healthy? :dwillhuh: I know moderately obese people live 3.1 times longer than average sized people but she might be above moderate obesity :dwillhuh:

Breh none of that fat is healthy

If she did lipo you'd have enough fat to feed a hog for days....

You can tell by the skin sag and stretch. Healthy fat stores have a kind of round and smooth appearance usually.

Unhealthy fat storage looks like cottage cheese to the naked eye and multiple rolls