Be honest a lot of people said Jalen brown or Jason Tatum should take lebron’s min and put him on the bench 🪑

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah the Coli was definitely saying Tatum should start over Bron. These dudes are playing dumb in here.
Oh wow. Yea that’s crazy. Bron has been the talisman of USA basketball for some time. He’s still playing at a high level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to take a toll on Bron this upcoming season. I think he is going to sit out more than 15 games this season. If I'm Kerr, then I monitor Curry's minutes and let Bron and KD play as many minutes as they want as a strategy in the Western Conference. The seeding in the Western Conference is going to be impacted by the mileage these players put on their bodies in this tournament.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
If it’s the coli, should be easy to pull the receipts

This was after a quick search :manny:

Gotta start Tatum Ant and AD with Steph and KD

Bron’s clunky ass need to come off the bench this go round start Ant and Tatum

Ant, AD and Tatum need to be a starters

tbh Bron, Embiid and Holiday need to come off the bench

US gotta sit them names and start Ant Tatum and AD. Bron ball is trash in this setting and his def some trash at this age.

Curry and Lebron should be on the bench

I think they need to bench Lebron and Embiid or limit their minutes.

This team is too athletic for them.

He's been pushing for Tatum to start over bron :pachaha:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus you don’t need more scorers on this team

You need someone like Bron because this right here

Jalen not doing this

Also I keep saying those that say bron would not survive the hand check era

Remember he can hand check back look how this big euro flew back

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Who cares what he's doing against plumbers. Let's see the Lakers do something..
He could if they put a couple of consistent role players and a competent coach around him and AD. They lead almost every game in the Nuggets series by double digits but ended up gassed out in the 4th because him and AD cant do it by themselves. The nikka is almost 40 you cant expect him to carry like he did when he was younger. but if you put pieces that dont disappear in the playoffs around him and AD they definitely can make a deep run.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could if they put a couple of consistent role players and a competent coach around him and AD. They lead almost every game in the Nuggets series by double digits but ended up gassed out in the 4th because him and AD cant do it by themselves. The nikka is almost 40 you cant expect him to carry like he did when he was younger. but if you put pieces that dont disappear in the playoffs around him and AD they definitely can make a deep run.
To be real any regular great would have been out the league or a towel waver by now

Kevin Garnett was a role player and high five giver at this point and he didn’t have nearly the miles bron have

I think this team is good enough

They just for some weird reason lost the entire defensive players for the entire season

It was strange