Be Black in America Brehs. (Caac Approaches Me Open Carrying)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
For the most part, when blacks commit gun crimes they get the person that they intended. You never hear of nikkas spraying an area for no reason.

On topic, yeah I left immediately after I saw the gun. I take no chances. I know open carry people think they are the "good guys" but I don't trust anyone. And then again Im black so if anything goes down I know Im catching one in the crossfire if Mr. Fake Cop tries to protect someone.

u are right but plenty of innocent bystanders have been killed and just because someone is the intended target doesnt mean they deserve it.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I would have asked him why hes carrying a firearm demonically in a town with little crime.

This

I can't stand open carry idiots, I get it, it's your right, but you're just bringing unncessary drama around, and then to go up to the OP, the only black guy in the store. :beli: Stevie Wonder could see what he was up to.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen it plenty of times here in Virginia, Ahki.
The South is a shyt hole that is only getting worse. I see why Baltimorians, New Yorkers, etc. NEVER leave and look at us with the :dahell: face all the time.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Wait how can they carry in a public place like a supermarket there? :mindblown: I might be wrong, but in FLA you cant go into places like malls and supermarkets with heat :lupe:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
USA_Carry_Map.jpg

What does permissive open carry and licensed open carry mean? School me breh..I'm in the DMV area so I want to know the deal between va and md